GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Info on ISS2 please"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
I am thinking of getting this games PS2 counterpart. But I just want to know things about the GC version.

I was just wondering what the gameplay has been greatly improved, and if the graphics are nice and crisp?

Thanks for any response.
Thu 09/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"es argh"
Phi11ip wrote:
> When is / is Pro-Evo coming to the GC?

----

Not for a while yet, don't get to worked up about it though, Pro Evo 2 has already been announced!
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
When is / is Pro-Evo coming to the GC?
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:37
Regular
"es argh"
Thanks. If I'm getting a GC this weekend I'm defininetly getting this game
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
I explained about the replays on MSN

Most teams have real names, theres only a few that dont and its for teams like uzbekistan (i dont even know if they're on) so you dont know what the names are anyway.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
iss2 does have a licence, but non fifa registered players don't have real names. but you won't know their names anyway. it is not as good as iss 98 or pro evolution 2, because it is a mix of the two.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:41
"+ suspicious minds"
iss has no licence, i belive, so they cant use real names
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:40
Regular
I should have ISS2 in the post on Saturday, it looks feckin good, I played ISS on PS2 that was pretty good and this is suppoed to be a very very suped up version of that.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
"es argh"
Thanks for the info joe, but what do you mean by the "replay's go too far back into the game" and is there highlights at half time and at full time?
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:31
Regular
For shooting there is a power metre which is very sensitive, hiting it too much will send your shot over, you need to get the right balance as too soft will be collected by the keeper easily. It is hard to score, first you have to break through the defence, hard in its self then you have to get in the right postion, shoot before the keeper gets near you. Its not like the N64's ISS as you dont score every time the keepers have improved.

Ive never played Pro Evolution Soccer.

The list will take quite long, the faults list would be much shorter.

The replays go too far back into the game
dodgey through pass
you get knocked off the ball easily
too sensitve shot meter but you get used to it
the opening thing before you can press start is too long
a few teams like Brazil have the wrong names
er.... cant think of any more
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:27
Regular
"es argh"
Could you tell me about the shooting please?

Is it easier to score than on PES?

And finally, could anyone give me a list of the best parts of the game please?

Thanks in advance, if your wearing pants

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.