GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gaming death?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/08 at 21:37
"There is onlyONE!!!"
did anyone hear about those people in south kroea that bing gamed and droped dead one guy had a 87 hour binge and the other was working on a 36 hour binge i guess its because all they had was coffe in there guts at a cyber cafe !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gaming from brith to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 30/01/08 at 22:13
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i posted a copied walk through too but no one gave me hell about it but then again i didnt win any thing i got to go testing starting again talk to you later more than likely tomarow
Wed 30/01/08 at 22:09
Regular
"Hello?"
Just about me winning GAD today and how I copied a walkthrough which I thought I was allowed to do, I saw someone else has done a few weeks ago so I decided to sumbit one and I won, which was great until I looked on the forums and people made out I was cheating other useres which I had no intention of doing so.
I was in LA for 2 months in 06 it's great there, bit rubbish I wasn't 21 when I was there missed out a little bit on going out etc.
Wed 30/01/08 at 22:04
"There is onlyONE!!!"
im from texas but im in la now for testing of gow3 and no why what are they doing to u
Wed 30/01/08 at 22:02
Regular
"Hello?"
England bout 1h.30 from London, yea never been into PC games, went from the megadrive to the ps1,ps2 and now ps3.
Where you from, so you're not after me with a pitchfork like most of the others on here then?
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:55
"There is onlyONE!!!"
not sure if it is real time but i cant stand those games im a home consule type of guy
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:53
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i can only last maybe 14 hour before i have to take a break but 87 is hell on earth

where u from
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:51
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i may be a gamer but im not an addict looking to get my fix i do this for a living
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:50
Regular
"Hello?"
That game is real time isn't it? I've always thought it looked good but never been into PC games. seriously though 87 hours at a computer screen! That'd be pretty trippy!
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:47
"There is onlyONE!!!"
yeah they were playing world of war craft and i saw it in the news this mornning
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:44
Regular
"Hello?"
lol are you serious?
Binge gaming? That's crazy. I get eye ache if I play too long. Do you know what game they were playing? Guess it's addictive!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.