GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Er, anyone want an N64?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just remembered I have an old N64 sitting in my loft.

Anyone want to buy it? Can't remember exactly what I've got, but it definately includes the N64, 2 official pads, memory card, rumble pack, Goldeneye, Quake 2, Beetle Adventure Racing, F1 World Grand Prix, and possibly another game or two.

It's all boxed and stuff.

How much do you reckon I could get for it?
Fri 03/05/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just remembered I have an old N64 sitting in my loft.

Anyone want to buy it? Can't remember exactly what I've got, but it definately includes the N64, 2 official pads, memory card, rumble pack, Goldeneye, Quake 2, Beetle Adventure Racing, F1 World Grand Prix, and possibly another game or two.

It's all boxed and stuff.

How much do you reckon I could get for it?
Fri 03/05/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Saving up for a Gamecube are you?
Fri 03/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
Possibly :-)

I'm content with my Xbox at the moment, but I never use my N64 so I figured I may as well try to sell it.

A GC isn't out of the question though...
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Acid Casual"
There are more and more people considering owning all 3 next gen consoles.. its quite mad.

Whatever happened to brand loyalty?
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I am one of the people that own all 3 next gen consoles. To me it's not about brand loyalty, it's about the games offered. If the GC had no games that I wanted then I would not buy it. What is the point of buying a console based an the brand name if there are no games that you want for it.
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
U can give me a fiver to take it off your hands for u :)
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:47
i believe in brand loyalty.

maybe a bit to much thou, i bought a virtual boy at christmas.

which is actually a rather tasty bit of kit

if u dont mind the back aches.
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:14
I don't believe in Brand loyalty, or bland royalty.

I think the queen should try to be a little more jazzy, don't you?

I'd consider a CUBE, but the Xbox suffers from mammoth controller syndrome.

Prince Charles would be a bad choice of spokesperson for Nintendo, think about it!
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:02
Regular
"accidental superher"
Craw wrote:
> There are more and more people considering owning all 3 next gen
> consoles.. its quite mad.
>
> Whatever happened to brand loyalty?

I'm one of those people who are going to get all 3 next gen consoles...
got a ps2 and xbox already...and gonna get a gamecube later most probably...i don't see why everything keeps on having these fights over consoles...sigh...
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
In a way I find it easier to concentrate on one console (ie Gamecube) and at the moment the PS2 and XBox have nothing that would warrant ME buying them.

Yet Nintendo ALWAYS have something up their sleeve! Just look at the games STILL to come, even after the superb launch line up!

Mario
2x Zelda
Metroid
Turok 4
1080 2
Mario Kart
F-Zero
Resi
ED
Pd Zero
Starfox

I could go on, and on and on and on..........You get the idea!

So for me, at the MOMENT, I am staying with one console.

I've got a '64 - But I am keeping it - I want to drag it out 20 years form now, dust it down, play and think 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.