GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurray! I Got one for a mega deal!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 14:26
Regular
Dixons changed the cubes deals and price (if u read my other post). I got 4 games 3 controllers 1 memory card and the console for £279.99. Even better i can play it because the controller is small enough for me to hold (because my broken arm)!
Fri 03/05/02 at 14:26
Regular
"My head hurts"
Dixons changed the cubes deals and price (if u read my other post). I got 4 games 3 controllers 1 memory card and the console for £279.99. Even better i can play it because the controller is small enough for me to hold (because my broken arm)!
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:53
cool :)
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:59
Regular
">:)"
Thats a good deal. I got a gamecube, memory card and luigi's mansion for £186. My gamecube only came to £110
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Gamecube is class wrote:
> Dixons changed the cubes deals and price (if u read my other post). I
> got 4 games 3 controllers 1 memory card and the console for
> £279.99. Even better i can play it because the controller is
> small enough for me to hold (because my broken arm)!

Yeah but that's 4 games from a selection right?

One of them is Rogue Leader. And that's the only one worth owning.

The rest are ones like Bloody Roar and Burnout and other non-must-have titles. Admittedly Luigi's Mansion is in it, but even that isn't meant to be worth a purchase since it takes 4 hours to complete!!!

Or am I wrong and you actually got to choose ANY games?
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
">:)"
Vottanator wrote:
> Admittedly Luigi's Mansion is in it, but even that isn't meant
> to be worth a purchase since it takes 4 hours to complete!!!

Luigi's mansion rules!!! Even if it doesnt take long to complete, it is perhaps one of the best games I have ever had. It is an amazing game. And as soon as I finnish it, i am gonna start all over again, its that good. I only have the final boss to beat now.

But once you finnish it once, it is different the next time around. Its harder and a different layout.

This is classic gaming. Yout really can't judge it until you have played it. And when you have played it you will love it.
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I have played Luigi's Mansion actually! *cough* for about 5 minutes in Comet *cough* :-D
Sat 04/05/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
My deal...

GameCube console
2nd official controller
Rogue Leader
Delivery (£3.95)

All for a total of £147.92 (including a 10% off online only promotion during April)

Before you start asking where from I should point out that it was quickly taken off of Currys website shortly after I ordered mine (probably because they realised it was far too good or they had mis-printed the price). It's been replaced with absolute rubbish offers that aren't even worth reading - which is much more like the Currys I know.
Sat 04/05/02 at 22:16
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I paid £299.96 for mine from GAME, and this is what I got:

Indigo Gamecube
2 official controllers
1 official memory card
4 games of my choice (Luigi's Mansion, Rogue Leader, Super Monkey Ball and Wave Race: Blue Storm)

Not bad, I reckon.
Sun 05/05/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> I paid £299.96 for mine from GAME, and this is what I got:
>
> Indigo Gamecube
> 2 official controllers
> 1 official memory card
> 4 games of my choice (Luigi's Mansion, Rogue Leader, Super Monkey Ball
> and Wave Race: Blue Storm)
>
> Not bad, I reckon.

Indigo? The rest of us only had purple and black to choose from ;)

I reckon you've saved about £30 altogether (compared to buying things all at full price), but if you shopped around you could have bought everything seperately for a few quid less - admittedly not on the high street. Still, at least you've got one and that's what counts.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:23
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Purple Gamecubes don't exist. The official colour is indigo, mate. Oh, and on the receipt, they put all the games through at £39.99 and then deducted a tenner off each.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.