GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 21:45
Regular
Who's looking forward to this monumental landmark of a game?!!
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:03
Regular
yeh they should also get us a playable demo :D
Sat 04/05/02 at 01:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I absolutely can't wait for this game. More, OPS2 are grilling its creators next month, hopefully we'll get an ETA out of them!
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:46
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i can not wait does anyone no when it is coming out
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:42
Regular
Jive wrote:
the local boss etc or are you just hyping
> yourself up to the realms of KR?

explain i am confused :D
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im looking forward to this game however I expect a long wait before its released!
Fri 03/05/02 at 13:06
Regular
"95% organic"
Jive wrote:
> illzen wrote:
> Most definitely, I'm an aspiring getaway driver myself.
>
> So exactly how do you aspire to be a getawau driver? Do you do jobs
> for the local mafia?.....the local boss etc or are you just hyping
> yourself up to the realms of KR?

Basically, I got the whole robbery thing down, but I usually get caught as I'm hobbling away down the road with my gammy-leg...
And last time I tried a drive-by shooting, the bus door slammed shut on my Uzi...
... So you see, Jive, with an alarming number of criminal convictions to my name, I simply aspire to get-away after my next breach of the law. Maybe I should just write an article on the Lunn Poly website (do they do HAD? Hol-a-day?)
Fri 03/05/02 at 10:31
Regular
I had never heard of this game till last week but it sounds quite good to me.
Fri 03/05/02 at 03:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I take it this game is similar to driver/the italian Job
Fri 03/05/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
illzen wrote:
> Most definitely, I'm an aspiring getaway driver myself.

So exactly how do you aspire to be a getawau driver? Do you do jobs for the local mafia?.....the local boss etc or are you just hyping yourself up to the realms of KR?
Thu 02/05/02 at 22:38
Regular
"95% organic"
Most definitely, I'm an aspiring getaway driver myself... it could prove invaluable training for fleeing the babylon through the streets of London town...

it's got some stiff competition though, with Driver 3 and Stuntman on the cards, but I'm hoping this is going to live up to its potential.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.