GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Controller and Memory Cards! (MY LAUNCH FUN)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
On Wednesday I got my Cube. I was (obviously) very happy and I went home with it and played. I got two extra controllers (Unofficial- 4Gamers) and of course an official one it cam with. So here are my views on the controllers.

**Official**
Very Very Nice. Fits around the hand nicely and it is small too. Plus it has hardly anyspace inside. As if they vacum packed th wires. This makes it light and good on the hands. A button is great, Big and round easy to press. B button has a little getting use to.Because it is next to the A button u have to becareful when trying to press both at the same time. Small and round means no accidental presses. X and Y are similar in shape but slightly different in placement. They are very easy to get to and ar quite large in size to help with quick games. Z button is on the right side of the controller acting ac a shoulder button. It is quite large and has a little bump on it so U know it is that button when U are not looking. L and R are the trigger like buttons. The a pressure so U can push it in softly for, let say, low acceleration and hard for fast acceleration. Plus if u push it in all of the way it makes a button like pressing noise. The analogue stick is good. It doesn't stick at all and flows smoothly as anything. The C stick is the same. And the D-Pad is tiny. Altough very useful and sesitive to your touch. And last but most important Start button. It is small and round but away from all of the other buttons so you only press start. Can be got to quickly and smoothly.

**Non-Official**
Like the official one except these things. It has turbo capability and a light to see if it is on. It is slightly fatter than the official but it doesn't make much difference. The B button is shaped like the X and Y buttons. And the best (I think) Is that U can change the front plate. This is either Black or Silver.

**Memory**
My memory cards are unofficial but are great. They are tiny about 3.7cm by 3.5cm and are good. They fit into the console well and are very hard to brake. They hold 59 blocks and my Burnout game only takes 4 of those. So I have a lot of spare memory.

And the best thing is I got the Unofficial Controller, Memory Card (4Mb) and a game holder (8 discs and nettting for up to 6 memory cards) all for
£25. VERY VERY NICE.
Thu 02/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"^_^"
On Wednesday I got my Cube. I was (obviously) very happy and I went home with it and played. I got two extra controllers (Unofficial- 4Gamers) and of course an official one it cam with. So here are my views on the controllers.

**Official**
Very Very Nice. Fits around the hand nicely and it is small too. Plus it has hardly anyspace inside. As if they vacum packed th wires. This makes it light and good on the hands. A button is great, Big and round easy to press. B button has a little getting use to.Because it is next to the A button u have to becareful when trying to press both at the same time. Small and round means no accidental presses. X and Y are similar in shape but slightly different in placement. They are very easy to get to and ar quite large in size to help with quick games. Z button is on the right side of the controller acting ac a shoulder button. It is quite large and has a little bump on it so U know it is that button when U are not looking. L and R are the trigger like buttons. The a pressure so U can push it in softly for, let say, low acceleration and hard for fast acceleration. Plus if u push it in all of the way it makes a button like pressing noise. The analogue stick is good. It doesn't stick at all and flows smoothly as anything. The C stick is the same. And the D-Pad is tiny. Altough very useful and sesitive to your touch. And last but most important Start button. It is small and round but away from all of the other buttons so you only press start. Can be got to quickly and smoothly.

**Non-Official**
Like the official one except these things. It has turbo capability and a light to see if it is on. It is slightly fatter than the official but it doesn't make much difference. The B button is shaped like the X and Y buttons. And the best (I think) Is that U can change the front plate. This is either Black or Silver.

**Memory**
My memory cards are unofficial but are great. They are tiny about 3.7cm by 3.5cm and are good. They fit into the console well and are very hard to brake. They hold 59 blocks and my Burnout game only takes 4 of those. So I have a lot of spare memory.

And the best thing is I got the Unofficial Controller, Memory Card (4Mb) and a game holder (8 discs and nettting for up to 6 memory cards) all for
£25. VERY VERY NICE.
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I got my official memory card from Argos for just £12.99, I thought they were £14.99, guess not eh :0)

(I'm only really posting in here to sort the forum collums out)
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:03
Regular
I bought everything official, otherwise my mates moan at me for giving them the lame controller...
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
why are the columns like that ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.