GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's happened to the columns?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 18:50
Regular
Is it just me or are all the columns the wrong width which is making the rows to big?
Sat 04/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Where's SR?"
tphi wrote:
> MikeAll wrote:
> You should be a regular now.
>
> 'fraid not! I will have to post just a couple more today, then at
> around 6am saturday morning, I will be a regualr at last!

I meant Boss Pac-Man but now you're both regulars.
Sat 04/05/02 at 10:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I still think my "Duke" idea was a good one for an extra level of status, but SR don't think so, and it would settle this little argument going on here.
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
MikeAll wrote:
> You should be a regular now.

'fraid not! I will have to post just a couple more today, then at around 6am saturday morning, I will be a regualr at last!
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Where's SR?"
You should be a regular now.
Thu 02/05/02 at 22:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> i hate the fact that special reserve call every one who wasn't posted
> 300 posts, and 10,000 words. they should maske an exta title for
> people like me.

I'm right with you there mate. I hate being a newbie, but I'm pretty close to "evolving" (damn pokemon) into a regular. they should re-name Just Arrived to newbies and put newbies as something like semi-regualars. Also, notables should be elected more often.
Thu 02/05/02 at 21:46
"+ suspicious minds"
i hate the fact that special reserve call every one who wasn't posted 300 posts, and 10,000 words. they should maske an exta title for people like me.
Thu 02/05/02 at 21:39
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> yeah this is really annoying! who is this gamecube is class kid any
> way!? just turns up when he wants to! dosnt know how to use the chat
> room! and dosnt post anything decnt!

^ The perfect description of a newbie, in a nutshell...
Thu 02/05/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah this is really annoying! who is this gamecube is class kid any way!? just turns up when he wants to! dosnt know how to use the chat room! and dosnt post anything decnt!
Thu 02/05/02 at 20:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Search further down the list of topics and you'll find one titled "TOMMOROW!!!!!..." with loads of exclamation marks going on for ages. This is what upset the layout. I hate it when people do that. Very often it happens when people type ARGH! for ages, too.
Thu 02/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
Its weird, I hate it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.