GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Update YOU want"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
With GC now (almost) here, and the announcement of Zelda OOT (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............:-) being remade, which other Nintendo titles would you like being updated. Post em here, even if they are the most obscure games that nobody enjoyed apart from you - they, to you at least, are the best games.

Mine? San Fransisco Rush GC.

Based on Rush 2049, but with online capabilities, 25+ racing tracks, plus another 10 or so cars, with fully working 'Burnout' style traffic, utterly amazing graphics and sound, the coin system revamped so you buy the improvements you want, at least 50 more amazing stunts per level, another load of the superb Stunt and Battle tracks (complete with internet tournaments that mean you compete against others in the stunt and battle arenas and loads more!

If only!!!!!!!!!

Still, only half of that and i would still rush out and buy it!!!!!
Thu 02/05/02 at 22:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> legend of zelda MM! with an extended bombers notebook. that part of
> the game was so addictive! I could do it so many times without getting
> bored. but this time with more characters and loads more appointments
> and rewards!

why not remake all the zeldas, even the game boy ones? links awakwening would be awesom on game cube! you could do a deluxe deluxe edtion or someting!!!! :D
Thu 02/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
legend of zelda MM! with an extended bombers notebook. that part of the game was so addictive! I could do it so many times without getting bored. but this time with more characters and loads more appointments and rewards!
Thu 02/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Conkers BFD, Secret Of Mana, Probotector (Contra), Castlevania.

Those spring to mind for me straight away. ;-)
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mario 64 as a cube game would be awesome. even better would be the GBA epic Golden Sun on the cube. I love that game!!! :-)
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Streets Of Rage would be very cool - I wan that police car with the rocket launcher!!!!!

Zelda still looks pretty cool - But i would prefer a 'real' look - However, I am confident it will play like nothing else.

Heres another one;

JFG/Body Harvest update (either really) with even better graphics (and a slightly easier game for Body Harvest!) and tons more weapons, bad guys and blood - Either would be fab!
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I think most of the ones I want are being moved up to the level of the next-generation.

I still have a few concerns over 1080 2, as there have been a few rumours flying around that this game will be delayed, or the project will be scrapped altogether!

Excitebike 64 has to be one of my favourite N64 games, and along with many others, I feel that Left Field have to bring a 128-bit version of this game to the GameCube.
I also wanna see more, NEW, Zelda games with those 'almost life-like' graphics - just like every other Nintendo fan!
The Final Fantasy series is also another RPG series that attracts my attention, and if not a Nintedo exclusive game, then i'd like to see at least the likes of 7, 8, and 9 come to the Cube.
Conker has to make another appearence! He had his own game on the SNES and Bad Fur Day was brilliant! Maybe he can start a sober adveture this time, on the GC??

These are all I can think of right now. But aswell as a new Donkey Kong game, i'm sure there are loads of others i'd love to see turn next-gen.!

And now that Sega have turned into developers, i've got a glimar of hope that we'll see the likes of Streets of Rage and other MegaDrive classics brought back into the Gaming World, and many more too!
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:34
Regular
For me it would have to be Hydro Thunder.

For the update, it would need 'Wave Race' style water effects, more boats and longer track...

Would write more, but gotta have my tea
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
With GC now (almost) here, and the announcement of Zelda OOT (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............:-) being remade, which other Nintendo titles would you like being updated. Post em here, even if they are the most obscure games that nobody enjoyed apart from you - they, to you at least, are the best games.

Mine? San Fransisco Rush GC.

Based on Rush 2049, but with online capabilities, 25+ racing tracks, plus another 10 or so cars, with fully working 'Burnout' style traffic, utterly amazing graphics and sound, the coin system revamped so you buy the improvements you want, at least 50 more amazing stunts per level, another load of the superb Stunt and Battle tracks (complete with internet tournaments that mean you compete against others in the stunt and battle arenas and loads more!

If only!!!!!!!!!

Still, only half of that and i would still rush out and buy it!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.