GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 10:34
Regular
When you get home and find your wife in the bedroom with your best friend?

We have been friends for many years now the three of us – many times me and my best mate would be playing around together, hanging out and enjoying ourselves, playing football together, fighting occasionally and messing around with our cars. And sometimes she would be there in the background watching, looking after the children and smiling while we enjoyed ourselves.

I’d always thought he was a bit quiet though, he never made himself look that inspiring – actually looking a bit boring to tell you the truth, I should have noticed something was up when he seemed to change a few months ago, he suddenly smartened himself up and started being more noisy and generally making more of a spectacle of himself – even showing off at times.

Well I didn’t notice what has happening – I know I should have been more aware and I suppose the writing was on the wall, I had been out for the evening at a meeting and when I got home I could hear some strange noises coming from upstairs, I opened the door and I just didn’t know where to look, there she was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding him in her hands.

“Look I’m on level two” she cheerfully proclaimed – I just don’t know how I will cope having to share him now. What would you do …..?
Thu 02/05/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Goatboy wrote:
> I'd shave off all her hair and lock her in a big tower.

Better idea - get her to buy me a GC for my birthday !
Thu 02/05/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Darkus wrote:
> Quality!

Praise indeed from the staff - thanks mate !!

I did post this a couple of months ago in the ps forum - before I had ventured out where all the big people play - but I dont think any of them could work it out !!
Thu 02/05/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd shave off all her hair and lock her in a big tower.
Thu 02/05/02 at 11:55
"Uzi Lover"
ha! I read the end first...suckers.

I ruined it for myself :-(
Thu 02/05/02 at 11:41
Regular
"..."
Quality! had me worried too. I was about to recommend a good gun shop...
Thu 02/05/02 at 11:26
Regular
"not dead"
I was worried for you right up until the end there!
Thu 02/05/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Hehe, Nice. :)
Thu 02/05/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
When you get home and find your wife in the bedroom with your best friend?

We have been friends for many years now the three of us – many times me and my best mate would be playing around together, hanging out and enjoying ourselves, playing football together, fighting occasionally and messing around with our cars. And sometimes she would be there in the background watching, looking after the children and smiling while we enjoyed ourselves.

I’d always thought he was a bit quiet though, he never made himself look that inspiring – actually looking a bit boring to tell you the truth, I should have noticed something was up when he seemed to change a few months ago, he suddenly smartened himself up and started being more noisy and generally making more of a spectacle of himself – even showing off at times.

Well I didn’t notice what has happening – I know I should have been more aware and I suppose the writing was on the wall, I had been out for the evening at a meeting and when I got home I could hear some strange noises coming from upstairs, I opened the door and I just didn’t know where to look, there she was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding him in her hands.

“Look I’m on level two” she cheerfully proclaimed – I just don’t know how I will cope having to share him now. What would you do …..?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.