GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question that has probably been asked a hell of a lot before..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 01:14
Regular
But I am asking it in the right place.

I placed an online order at Special Reserve for my GC about 4 weeks ago now (Star Wars Bundle), and basically I am gagging to know wether it will arrive on launch day?

If it doesn't im gonna have a very slow weekend. :D
Thu 02/05/02 at 01:14
But I am asking it in the right place.

I placed an online order at Special Reserve for my GC about 4 weeks ago now (Star Wars Bundle), and basically I am gagging to know wether it will arrive on launch day?

If it doesn't im gonna have a very slow weekend. :D
Thu 02/05/02 at 14:38
Thanks for the rousing response.

Surely someone must know?
Thu 02/05/02 at 14:41
You'd get a better response in the Customer Service forum for questions like this. Just hop on over....
Thu 02/05/02 at 14:42
Regular
"not dead"
Yeah, maybe someone in the customer service forum would know.

Some people that ordered in March will be getting one, some might not. If you only ordered 4 weeks ago, I wouldn't bet on it, but if you phone customer service they'll let you know if one has been shipped for you or not.
Thu 02/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I know it's not the CUBE but i ordered my Logic 3 Soundstation on the 30th of March, i rang up last Tuesday stating that shops have got them have you?? The bloke replied yes we have but i was going to post it the same time as the gamecube, the only thing being wrong is i haven't ordered one from SR, so i thought alright i'll get it Thursday!! Thursday come and nothing so i ring up and he says it hasn't left the warehouse but i'll do it today, so i thought alright Tuesday it must come Tuesday, Did it no, so i had to ring up again and demand next day delivery, it only come today, it might be a confusing story but it shows you how cr*& SOMETIMES SR can be, i hope this doesn't happen to you with your Cube becase you can expect it next Wednesday. :( Please Reply back and tell me if you got it.
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:26
I phoned them up... I won't get it until next week.
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
damn
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well, I ordered about 2months back and I paid in full right there and then so I should get it!
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Jay732 wrote:
> I phoned them up... I won't get it until next week.

Bad luck mate. :-(
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Jay732 wrote:
> I phoned them up... I won't get it until next week.

Should've ordered it earlier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.