GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have an announcement to make!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 17:22
Regular
When you read this post, you look at my name and see me as The Kebab Man, the newbie. It also says that i have only been here 14 days. WRONG.
I am actually a regular using this name as a decoy. WHY? all will be revealed. I have actually been here 42 days but you can't find me out without looking at all the names. GOOD LUCK! I don't usually hang in the playstation forum so you won't find me out. Maybe tomorrow i will give you a clue. And guess what?
THERES AN INSIDER.
someone here is an insider helping me out.
She will not be revealed and again, doesn't hang here so good luck finding her out.

More will be revealed tomorrow.
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:22
When you read this post, you look at my name and see me as The Kebab Man, the newbie. It also says that i have only been here 14 days. WRONG.
I am actually a regular using this name as a decoy. WHY? all will be revealed. I have actually been here 42 days but you can't find me out without looking at all the names. GOOD LUCK! I don't usually hang in the playstation forum so you won't find me out. Maybe tomorrow i will give you a clue. And guess what?
THERES AN INSIDER.
someone here is an insider helping me out.
She will not be revealed and again, doesn't hang here so good luck finding her out.

More will be revealed tomorrow.
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Oooh - the suspense..
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:27
......Good for you.
Want a medal?
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:29
"High polygon count"
nh wrote:
> Oooh - the suspense..

Surely for there to be suspense, you have to care about the "big surprse"?
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No - I dont care .

Ok then....

Oooh the suspense ....not !
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i don't really care what is the point :D
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Another twisted newbie trying to get attention. Do they all originate from the same place?

*no offense Reynolds123*
;-)
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dead Wonder? Are you Dead Wonder?
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
duh!

this is so easy..

your

Absolutly Nutty
Wed 01/05/02 at 18:15
Regular
who is he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.