GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE IS ALREADY OUT!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 15:34
Regular
i read on cube-europe.com that the GC had already been released in england can any1 confirm this.
Wed 01/05/02 at 15:34
i read on cube-europe.com that the GC had already been released in england can any1 confirm this.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, i've heard that some people who've already pre-ordered have already recieved their Cubes, but we all still know that the official Launch Date isn't untill 12:00:01am on Friday morning.

And if you look around in some stores, they already have boxed GameCubes on display.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:56
Regular
Can't believe I still have to wait 2 days...hrmphh...
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:13
"Mimmargh!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Can't believe I still have to wait 2 days...hrmphh...

Heh, you will be lucky if you get it then!
You may end up waiting another two weeks...
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:30
"+ suspicious minds"
i have some spooky news...

i got home from school today, two days before cube launch.

i see a card from parcel force saying that since none was at home, the parcel they had was not delivered. i figured it was my GBA i ordered. i told my mum, and she said that she got a card like that yesterday! could it be my cube has arrived? have i missed it?... To the ware house!

*runs out of house, runs back in and grab's a water melon*

wahey!
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
"^_^"
I got mine today

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.