GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blind-A Date-A"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 01:23
Regular
So female contestant with a shiny face from Wigan, your last question:

"Hee hee. If I were drunk and staggering 'ome with yer, what would ya do? Ummm..that's to nummer 1"
"Well, first I'd try and shove my hand down your top. Then when we got back to my place, I'd make you sleep in the bath in case you vommed everywhere and I'd photograph you naked and post them on a website"

"Oooh! Nummer..er..2?"
"I'd steal your money and leave you for dead"
"Hee Hee"

(Audience moos)

"Nummer 3?"
"I'd look at you in disgust and walk off, trying to cop off with your fit mate who doesn't have a red face and who hasn't just farted when she fell over in the alley. You pig"

(Camp Voice-Over Man)
"So slightly-chubby minger from Wigan with bingo-wings and a cleavage like the grand canyon, will it be:
Number One - The date-rapist only interested in seeing your white patches and trying to check if you did shave your massive pasty legs for the date?
Or will it be number two, the murderous Pikey from Northumberlan with an unhealthy pallour and shifty eyes?
Or Number 3, the aloof and thinks-he's-cool yuppie with a shoulder-holster for his mobile phone?"

(Audience moos again)

The door gets kicked down and a decent member of society that has snapped machine-guns the entire audience and cast, screaming "Why are you watching this crap? Don't you know wars are being fought right now? Snap out of your apathy cow-people!"

--

I have no idea what this post is about to be honest, it's late and I started writing without any idea as to what it would be.
Wed 01/05/02 at 01:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So female contestant with a shiny face from Wigan, your last question:

"Hee hee. If I were drunk and staggering 'ome with yer, what would ya do? Ummm..that's to nummer 1"
"Well, first I'd try and shove my hand down your top. Then when we got back to my place, I'd make you sleep in the bath in case you vommed everywhere and I'd photograph you naked and post them on a website"

"Oooh! Nummer..er..2?"
"I'd steal your money and leave you for dead"
"Hee Hee"

(Audience moos)

"Nummer 3?"
"I'd look at you in disgust and walk off, trying to cop off with your fit mate who doesn't have a red face and who hasn't just farted when she fell over in the alley. You pig"

(Camp Voice-Over Man)
"So slightly-chubby minger from Wigan with bingo-wings and a cleavage like the grand canyon, will it be:
Number One - The date-rapist only interested in seeing your white patches and trying to check if you did shave your massive pasty legs for the date?
Or will it be number two, the murderous Pikey from Northumberlan with an unhealthy pallour and shifty eyes?
Or Number 3, the aloof and thinks-he's-cool yuppie with a shoulder-holster for his mobile phone?"

(Audience moos again)

The door gets kicked down and a decent member of society that has snapped machine-guns the entire audience and cast, screaming "Why are you watching this crap? Don't you know wars are being fought right now? Snap out of your apathy cow-people!"

--

I have no idea what this post is about to be honest, it's late and I started writing without any idea as to what it would be.
Wed 01/05/02 at 08:11
Regular
"not dead"
I am unsure how Blind Date passes for entertainment. On a Saturday evening.

It's real trash TV. Why would anyone want to watch other people trying to find partners, and watch their dates and stuff? Who cares?

Stars in their Eyes too. Why bother? Can't we just listen to the original? Apparently, they once wouldn't let someone go on a Neil Hannon (Divine Comedy) because they didn't think anyone woul have heard of him.

Your TV line up for this Saturday night is:

Plop Idol
Stars in their Eyes
Blind Date
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?
TV Nightmares 23

None of this is entertainment. Watch other people do ordinary people stuff, then watch actors screw stuff up. Why bother?
Wed 01/05/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I shall be watching something from the video store me thinks.

Anyone seen 'the contender' or 'memento'? They looked ok(ish) when I was in last. Either that or 'requiem for a dream', but the bird wasn't too impressed when I showed her the box last time.

Still must see that film at some point :(
Wed 01/05/02 at 10:20
Blind Date doesn't pass for anything. The last time I saw it, basically every response was obviously pre scripted, and involved a p*ss poor sexual innuendo. When I was at Uni, one of the guys on my corridor was on it. And he was a sociology student. Which says it all.
Wed 01/05/02 at 13:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pop idle and stars in their eyes is the worst of Saturday 'entertainment'. How many more time must we suffer watching classic songs ripped to shreds by people who think their the worlds greatest singer when quite clearly they are not.

If they want to show talent, then why do they not write their own songs instead of singing existing ones so badly? These shows aren't entertaining, their depressing, I'm just glad i have a big DVD collection, its saved me from the curse of saturday night TV so many times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.