GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The statistic"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 18:00
Regular
This is odd for me, 2 topics in on evening...anyhow, seeing as I was falling asleep in maths today I thought I might as well do something a bit more intresting so I turned on my calculator and tapped in 60,000,000 and divided it by the number of GCs at launch (50,000).

So, this means that 1 in every 1500 people with have a Gamecube on May 3rd (presuming they all get sold...) Clever eh...? and that took all of 15 seconds...
Tue 30/04/02 at 23:15
Regular
Cooky wrote:

>
> If it's one of those quality old skool retro ones, with only a one
> line display, then you could play the age old game of pressing 2++ and
> then repeatedly press '=' for a minute and then seeing what the score
> you get! Then give your mate a go and see if he can beat you!
>
> Hours of fun!

Heh, I remember doing that with a mate years ago. Although he pressed 5 and I pressed 7 :) I won by miles :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:57
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Well auf deutsch at least you can say that you did some Maths in your lesson. Today in my lessons I did what I always do....nothing, I was on here for ages but no-one was around!
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:38
Regular
Lol, gw Pringle on becoming a Regular :D
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Play, 'Get your cards right' by pushing the RAN(dom) button and guessibng whether the next number will be higher or lower!

I got 9 in a row in my I.T exam last year!

Thrilling stuff! But then it does pass 1 hour of exam time! 2 and a half hour exam and I finished just over 1 and a half hours!
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
That stuffs EASY!

Try programming the maths to calculate parametric surfaces and particle, polygon collision detection!

NIGHTMARE!

Oh, and what type of calculator do you have?

If it's one of those quality old skool retro ones, with only a one line display, then you could play the age old game of pressing 2++ and then repeatedly press '=' for a minute and then seeing what the score you get! Then give your mate a go and see if he can beat you!

Hours of fun!

If your at the acidemic level which requires graphical calculators them program some bizzare games on it, and have hours of fun that way!

:)
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well done. thanks for that! i can twait untill im really old and then ipass away and then i am reincarnated in a world that dosent involve having to do maths! no more pythagoras or trigonometry or finding the area of shapes that you will only ever see in a maths tx book!
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:00
Regular
This is odd for me, 2 topics in on evening...anyhow, seeing as I was falling asleep in maths today I thought I might as well do something a bit more intresting so I turned on my calculator and tapped in 60,000,000 and divided it by the number of GCs at launch (50,000).

So, this means that 1 in every 1500 people with have a Gamecube on May 3rd (presuming they all get sold...) Clever eh...? and that took all of 15 seconds...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.