GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games are you getting with your GC's?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 12:33
Regular
What games are you getting with your GC's? The best appear to be Rogue Leader, Luigi's Mansion and Super Monkey ball...
Wed 01/05/02 at 23:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Also getting Luigi's Mansion with my GC now. ;-)
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I am getting SA2: battle and SSBM. Can someone help me! I don't want to know what to claim for my GAD. What should I claim?
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Luigis Mansion & THPS3 :D
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:39
Well I am going to get the the JEDI pack from SR! i have searched everywhere but no-one even comes close to matching this deal. Only problem is i am not allowed it until my exams are over, but then I get around 4 weeks more holiday than all other people not in Y11, so there is much more playing time for me : ) !!!!
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
cant you see that this has already been done about ten times! dont you read other posts! there was one done yesterday! just read that instaed of posting the same thing over and over agin!
it was by j.d.d and it was entittled what are you getting on launch day! how many times...
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:45
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Im being different as per normal, the reason being Im getting a game before getting the Gamecube. The reason for this is because I cant get my hands on a game cube for a lil while, yet I have won GAD. I think I am going to get Super Monkey Ball, but arent 100% sure. Then when I get the console I might get Luigi's Mansion or Rouge Leader with it.
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:13
Regular
THPS3, Sonic 2, Luigi, and Monkey ball at launch.

With Rogue Leader, Pikmin and Rogue leader coming soon after.
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:09
THPS3 and Burnout then SSBM possable pikmin, my sis may get LM ans SMB. Then I am looking forward to To time splitters 2 and a couple of others maybe 1080 2 and mario kart. then anything else that takes my fancy in between. I have already got my sound station. so I am getting 1 more controller mem card wave bird when out here and screen for summer hols.

oh and by the way the sound station rocks for the maney and it works with everything. good with my DVD player too.

already posted this once
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm getting exactly the same as MattyBoy, Luigi's mansion, Wave Race Blue Storm, Super Monkey Ball and Star Wars Rogue Leader!!! I've already preordered Super Smash Bros Melee and i'm getting Pikmin!!! The games i won't even touch {with gloves on!!!} are Universal Studios and anything with Disney characters in because there never good what's a shame really. Cel damage is a Maybe but many people say it's rubbish. :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm getting Rogue Leader with my console. I'm also getting Super Monkey Ball thanks to SR changing my GAD prize for me. :-)

Now I'm trying to work out how to get Luigi's Mansion. Wave Race looks good too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.