GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Timewarp..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 12:06
Regular
What the hell? Hulk Hogan champion? Undertaker Number 1 contender? Facing each other at the next PPV? At what point did we step backwards ten years? Tempted to stop watching if this nonsense continues. But for the fact the cruiserweight division is the best it's been for years.
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Where's SR?"
A the end of WCW they were overflowing with cruiserweights and some of them were put into OVW or HWA when the Alliance thing was going on. Maybe some of them will come through.
Wed 01/05/02 at 17:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Ray Mysterio Jr has signed, he'll soon be on SmackDown

Josh from Tough Enough has also had a try out

They're bringing in LOADS of new guys to help build the cruiserweight division, so it's more like that of ECW or WCW
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:34
No I bet Triple H comes in and messes everything up.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the Cruiserweight division so far. Only Tajiri and Kidman, and possibly Hurricane have been utilised properly. TAKA and Scotty are injured though, so that explains a bit. TAKA's signed a new contract, by the way.

Scotty's a great Cruiserweight, trust me. Shame he's out for so long.

I badly want Y2J to win on Smackdown. There's a chance I think, because I get the feeling Hogan's title run will be short.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Where's SR?"
What cruiserweight division? Four and a half wrestlers (Billy Kidman, Tajiri, Chavo Guerrero Jnr, the Hurricane and Funaki) doesn't make a division. I thought here were going to be more cruiserweights. Christian could be a cruiserweight, so could Maven but thay aren't being used for that. You need more than a few cars to make a traffic jam.
Tue 30/04/02 at 16:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Cruiserweight division is rocking at the moment!

If RVD and Guerrerro were on SmackDown then SmackDown would be even better.
Tue 30/04/02 at 15:52
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Hopefully it will become a retirement match.....
Tue 30/04/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The quicker Hogan loses the title, the better. He can't take a simple bump anymore.
Tue 30/04/02 at 12:06
Regular
"..."
What the hell? Hulk Hogan champion? Undertaker Number 1 contender? Facing each other at the next PPV? At what point did we step backwards ten years? Tempted to stop watching if this nonsense continues. But for the fact the cruiserweight division is the best it's been for years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.