GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr. Afromcjoe."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
No, not a story, I just want to ask him something.

When does this ppv actually end? There are loads of matches left to be posted, you see.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There's still about 4 or 5 matches to go up.

Mine will be up by Friday.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Is Scott Giles going to write his match?
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I thought my match was a bit late but there are still matches that need to be written.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
It started late as well.

Thanks to previous experience, I decided this PPV would last 2 weeks. So it should end around next wednesday.

My Nash (allardini) vs Jericho (Scott) match is done, but it's the main event so I can't post it until at least most of everyone else's are up.

Make sure you've got around 15 minutes to spare when you read mine, it's quite long. Around 5 pages in size 10, but the preview which contains extracts from build-up matches is a page long. :D If you've read most of the matches from the past few weeks, then you'll be able to skip that.
Tue 30/04/02 at 16:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, it was meant to end on Sunday (2 days ago) but it'll be on until next Sunday now, because of the lack of matches put up so far.

Ant'll need to include quite a lot of KOTR matches in the new update on Sunday to keep up with the schedule.

Hurry up and get them up everyone!
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
No, not a story, I just want to ask him something.

When does this ppv actually end? There are loads of matches left to be posted, you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.