GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you taking the BBC IQ test?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 21:48
Regular
Personnaly I'm not, because I'm confident enough in my own intelligence to not become a percentage of the country. Anyone that needs a test to prove their intelligence needs their head checked.
Wed 01/05/02 at 00:32
Regular
"95% organic"
monkey_man wrote:
> Anyone that needs a test to prove their intelligence needs their head checked.

Er, that's the point is it not?
Tue 30/04/02 at 10:35
I took an IQ test years ago (it was a proper one, i think) and i got 165. I never took another one, in case it was lower :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 10:10
Regular
"That's right!"
IQ tests mean nothing. Take me for instance, good at English, Drama, History and general knowledge. But I'm hopeless at Maths and Science so I usually score terribly on tests like that.
Tue 30/04/02 at 09:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
when is it?
Tue 30/04/02 at 08:39
I got 132 (I think ;D) when I took some internet IQ test, but I really do question it's accuracy. Isn't the Mensa test an official test or something? I'd like to know my IQ, out of curiosity, of course...

With these IQ powers, I can take over the world! ;D
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:12
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I think most IQ tests are pathetic.

Can you think of ONE PERSON who has ever scored below 100? I can't. 100 is supposed to be average. Perhaps it's mostly smart people that bother taking IQ tests, but still... nobody below average? Not one?
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
when is it?
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:49
Regular
"WWJD"
I wouldn't mind taking it, i would like to see where i was i think but if it turned out bad i would feel bad i think i would be one of the people who come out to be a complete genius :)
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
But me on the other hand...... I don't know what's more questionable: my intelligence or Bill Clinton's integrity.

Mon 29/04/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> I don't need to be told I'm stupid...

Well not anymore, anyways. Seeing as I've been telling him for the 3+ years I've know him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.