GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games - Which is the best one?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
Hey people
I want to know what u all think is the best game ever made for sega dreamcast, PS2, X-Box and Game cube!It's a hard choice but we'll soon find out wich is the best and wich should be left in the bargain bin.
Wed 01/05/02 at 00:28
Regular
"95% organic"
Dreamcast: Virtua Tennis (esp 4 player)
Gamecube: Super Monkey Ball (...not that I've actually played it)
PS2: GTA 3
X-Box: Halo
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
They are all great games! well at least i like them:- )
Tue 30/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
DC: Never Played

PS2: GTA3

X-Box: Halo

Gamecube: Hell, I can't decide...
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
DC - Shenmue

PS2 - MGS2

X-Box - Halo

GC - Only ever played Luigi's Mansion but am sure to change once Ive played Rogue Leader!!
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I didn't really think the N64 was necassery i mean someone could argue that i should of put up the playstation etc i doesn't really matter to me so i didn't include it
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Bobba you"
Well i think on the PS2 it has to be GTA3 or MGS2 Dreamcast Sonic adventure 2 or crazy taxi and the xbox Halo or Amped, you never said N64 why not? any way the best on N65 has to be golden eye it has a really good two player mode.
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
reynolds123 wrote:
> i wouldent no but on the ps2 it has to be grand theft auto 3 i dont no
> the rest have played on them so i wouldent no :D

it doesn't matter you can tell if a game is going to be a big hit. (altho playing them does help ;- )
Tue 30/04/02 at 08:11
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i wouldent no but on the ps2 it has to be grand theft auto 3 i dont no the rest have played on them so i wouldent no :D
Tue 30/04/02 at 07:37
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Halo on GC?
Wave Race on Xbox?

Riiiiiiiight...

Personally, i think Rez on PS2 (FF10 ain't out yet so.)
Then Halo on Xbox
And Super Monkey Ball on GC
So addictive...
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Good choices:- )
although i haven't played the sega dreamcast so i'll have to take your word for it. I think it should be

PS2-Final Fantasy 10
Gamecube-Halo
X Box-Wave racer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.