GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which launch title game?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
I cant wait till friday ill hopefully be one of the 50,000 lucky ppl who get there mitts on a GC! My first game is gona be sonic adventure 2 batle! im gona get cause its got three types of game play, 2 story lines, loads of multiplayer fun and i loved it on the dreamcast!!!!!! What game are you gona get on the launch plus y?
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:07
THPS3 and Burnout then SSBM possable pikmin, my sis may get LM ans SMB. Then I am looking forward to To time splitters 2 and a couple of others maybe 1080 2 and mario kart. then anything else that takes my fancy in between. I have already got my sound station. so I am getting 1 more controller mem card wave bird when out here and screen for summer hols.

oh and by the way the sound station rocks for the maney and it works with everything. good with my DVD player too.
Tue 30/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I couln't decide between Wave Race, Rogue Leader and Burnout.....so I decided to get them all! Also my lilttle bro is getting THPS3. Four games! It's gonna be a busy week end. Fortunatly we all have an extra day!
Tue 30/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive only just wrote this on another topic - However I shall be getting Rogue Leader, Wave Race, Luigis Mansion and Super Monkey Ball!!
All look great but Star Wars Rogue Leader looks exceptional!!
Tue 30/04/02 at 02:02
Regular
"are you serious"
fingers crossed i will get rogue leader man have u seen those graphics and if it has nearly the same gameplay of rogue sqaudron it will be a blast.
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Thanks to Nintendo making me wait along time I've got enough money to get 4 games on day 1. They are Luigi's mansion, for the innovation and the effects and the amazing gameplay, Wave Race the fact I played the N64 version but never got it and thought it was amazing and now it's got great graphics to boot, Tony Hawk's 3, because I've got THPS2 on GBA and thought it was great and it looks like a good game and finally Rouge Leader for the reason, well words just can't describe it! I've played the game twice and can't wait to get some more on Friday!
Mon 29/04/02 at 20:33
Regular
I'm getting Luigis Mansion, the reason being I played it in my local GAME shop and I realised how well the controller worked with the game and how fun it was.
I'm also getting Wave Racer just because I want a decent multiplayer, which Super Monkey Ball also offers, but I want racing really which I can show off to my mates :D
Mon 29/04/02 at 20:12
I cant wait till friday ill hopefully be one of the 50,000 lucky ppl who get there mitts on a GC! My first game is gona be sonic adventure 2 batle! im gona get cause its got three types of game play, 2 story lines, loads of multiplayer fun and i loved it on the dreamcast!!!!!! What game are you gona get on the launch plus y?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.