GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do you think microsoft should..........?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 18:06
Regular
do you think microsoft should start to look into the possability of starting something like sonys platinum range,and if so when?
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:06
do you think microsoft should start to look into the possability of starting something like sonys platinum range,and if so when?
Mon 29/04/02 at 20:14
As long as they dont change the boxes for platinum games (eg. Stick PLATINUM in bold letters across the top, side, front and back of the box)
They dont need to change the box at all. You know its a platinum because of the prices.

They wont start yet though. Itll probably be something like 6-8 months.
Tue 30/04/02 at 15:18
but do you know if there will be a platinum range? Will that ever happen or will prices always remain at £45?

Hi_everybody!!!!!!
Tue 30/04/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Touched!"
I think there will be a similar range to that of the platium games on the PS1 and PS2, at least i hope they will if they want to improve the sales of the better titles!!
Tue 30/04/02 at 20:21
"For the horde!!!!"
too early
Tue 30/04/02 at 20:24
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Gridloch, you should kind of read posts earlier in the thread before you say something. No matter how enlightining your suggestion is!!
Wed 01/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
Yeah it will happen soon enough. Maybe not officially but the xbox launch hasn't been as successful as microsoft had hoped in europe. They have a lot of stock to clear game wise so some of the less popular titles will get heavily discounted fairly soon. However you probably wouldn't want these titles anyway. As for top notch titles like Halo, PGR and DOA 3 getting relaunched at budget price I would guess the earliest would be just before christmas but more realistically 2003.
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:50
I think it could happen around Christmas time or a couple of months later.
I badly want an X Box!!!!.
Wed 01/05/02 at 21:13
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I just got mine 5 days ago and it rules playing tony hawk 3 in 60 htz rules outloud!!! and halo will change your life!!, but its over to quick
Wed 01/05/02 at 21:38
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
currently shops buy in games at prices that mean cheapest they can sell it £36 to make any profit, this means that for a while at least a platinum range will have to wait, until they can supply them cheaper

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.