GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 3 help"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Tue 22/01/08 at 18:20
in halo 3 is there a scarab gun and please could you tell me how to get in please
Mon 21/04/08 at 13:11
Regular
Completed once on legendary and i didn't find it, or any reference to it at all. Sorry mate.
Sat 08/03/08 at 20:07
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
SorrowS wrote:
> It isn't i beat that game twice!!!!

me once
Fri 07/03/08 at 19:30
"The DEPRESSOR"
It isn't i beat that game twice!!!!
Fri 07/03/08 at 10:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I can't find anything either. I knew about one on Halo 2, but none for Halo 3. You may find it isn't in there due to the addition of achievements for the 360 games - may constitute as cheating to get the achievements, so may have been excluded for a that reason.
Thu 06/03/08 at 22:27
Regular
I've just done a quick google (better clean it up) and can't see any references to the Scarab Gun being available in Halo 3.

Not to say it definately isn't. I didn't know it existed in Halo 2 until today...
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:28
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
joshy mac wrote:
> thanks for amswering my question, but i just realised that there
> was a typing error in my question. what i actually ment was is
> there a scarab GUN in the game just like in halo 2

i don't know all i know is keep shooting its legs until it falls thats how i did it
Wed 13/02/08 at 19:07
thanks for amswering my question, but i just realised that there was a typing error in my question. what i actually ment was is there a scarab GUN in the game just like in halo 2
Wed 23/01/08 at 10:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
To get into the scarab?

Usuall its a case of getting yourself high enough and then landing on it's open upper decks. Failing that, keep shooting it's legs until the panels come of, it'll cause it to bow down and then you can jump on in through the rear boarding deck.
Tue 22/01/08 at 18:20
in halo 3 is there a scarab gun and please could you tell me how to get in please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.