GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube rocks, PS2 Sucks!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 14:04
Regular
Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. All those games are just the same thing over and over ageain, but games like lord of the rings and resident evil(even tho its a remake ,its sed to be twice as big, and the new mario game it's said to be amazing. so the gamecube is going to be the best and probablly already is.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Lord of the Rings
Zelda: from the n64
Mario
and the re-birth of TUROK
and many many more
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:04
Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. All those games are just the same thing over and over ageain, but games like lord of the rings and resident evil(even tho its a remake ,its sed to be twice as big, and the new mario game it's said to be amazing. so the gamecube is going to be the best and probablly already is.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Lord of the Rings
Zelda: from the n64
Mario
and the re-birth of TUROK
and many many more
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yaaawwwnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Touched!"
The future of gaming the GC might be but come off it, lets face it, nintendo do make decent games, and the resident evil franchise is a decent addition, but its not going to be a cube exclusive forever, exclusives mean nothing these days, but apart from that nintendo don't have any other games (apart from 1st party) games that make it anything more special than a PS2 or Xbox, i am planning a GC but personally i am going to wait and see what else comes out on the cube so i know its going to last me.
As for turok, its coming out on the cube,ps2 and xbox, so i dunno what your going on about there!
You can go around saying "oh thats just another tomb raider", but some of the cube games are just remakes (Resi evil) as one example, so don't go around slagging off the ps2 games that arnt even released, how do you know if its repetative if you havent played it? would make sense if you had but you havent so you can't pass judgement.
Oh and the PS2 does not suck, if you think it does, explain why its so successful, at least put forward your reasoning for slagging it off next time.
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:16
just trying to win

I love my PS2 playing at the moment.

GTA 3 is the greatest game ever.
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:22
I agree with what you're saying sPiKeCaSt, though GC Resi does look like it's got considerably more to it than tarted up graphics. I'm still in two minds about getting when it comes out though - I need more detail on the extra features to make that decision I think.
Mon 29/04/02 at 15:35
"For the horde!!!!"
has far as i've heard the GC can't play DVD's and i didn't like the poor controls and camera angles of resident evil so i don't care about that.
Mon 29/04/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Bobba you"
If they suck why do you have one and you dont know how good the GC will sell yet.
Mon 29/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
buggy wrote:
> just trying to win
>
> I love my PS2 playing at the moment.
>
> GTA 3 is the greatest game ever.

So you think the PS2 sucks, but you like your PS2 at the moment!?!?!?!?

What???

That doen't make any sense.
Mon 29/04/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
He's playing Devil's advocate.

It's what interviewers etc have to do all the time to stimulate discussion.
Mon 29/04/02 at 15:54
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i dont think the ps2 sucks its the other way round the gamecube sucks :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.