GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons. You're favourite episode?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 13:59
Regular
The Simpsons, since it's creation in...erm...1950's (ahem), it has been the defining cartoon around which all others are compared. My question to you lot is; which episode is you're favourite, and why?
My fave is the Spinal Tap one. Ya know. When Homer's in the car humming to the little jingle eating pork rhinds while police screech around him. he he, funny...
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The first one I ever saw:

"Bart the Genius"
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got several favourite episodes!

- The one where the kids from Shelbyville steal the lemon tree

- The one where Bart breaks his leg and thinks Flanders killed his wife

- The one where Bart steals a video game

- The one where Bart joins the junior campers

There are so many classic episodes!
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:13
Regular
"Back For Good"
telltale head
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:50
i like the one called "krusty gets kancelled". its a true classic, and its got the chili peppers in! yea baby! also, flaming moes makes me laugh everytime i see it, even tho sky 1 shows it all the time.
Mon 29/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
Yeh, I like the one where Bart falls down the well, just because it a classic, and the radio bit with Rod and Todd is hilarious...
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:43
that episode was on sunday, its pretty old
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:10
Regular
"simpsons rule"
havent seen that one any good was it on sky one
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
ha, I haven't seen that one, sounds good though. Was it on Sky?
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:15
I think,in general, the new episodes aren't as funny overall or memorable as the ones in series six. I couldn't say a favourite episode, but i loved the beginning to 'Homer goes to colledge' Where the Nuclear Inspection team disturbs naptime, and Homer falls asleep on the 'Plant destruct' button. Then there is the nuclear meltdown that Homer caused in the simulator, and comes out growing green, swearing revenge against mankind. Then his watch beeps and he goes to lunch instead. I think the pharse "ROFL" has significance here!
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
This topic could be expanded upon quite a bit. For example; fave Simpsons character. Or, Is The Simpsons bettered by another cartoon (Futurama, King of the Hill, etc.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.