GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube is the future!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 10:32
Regular
Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. We have seen all those games before, but we ant seen lord of the rings, this is said to be amazing. so the gamecube is going to be the best and probablly already is.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Lord of the Rings
Zelda: from the n64
Mario
and the re-birth of TUROK
Mon 29/04/02 at 13:42
yeh turok games have been pritty poor in the past but they have been popular and this is sure to be a big thing. yeh also cant wait for the squaresoft games, i have a feeling it won't be Final Fantasy tho.
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:45
"Darkness, always"
buggy wrote:
> and the re-birth of TUROK

only just noticed this... are you sure putting down a Turok game is a plus point for anything?
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I think your right. But there are loads of other games for loads of people who have different tastes. Metroid Prime and Die hard for FPS and Final Fantasy for RPG's etc.
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Now, you see, this guy uses punctuation. Does than mean he has less talent for mindless ignorance than the guy who wouldn't know a colon from his colon?
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:45
"Darkness, always"
the future is bright
the future is cubic...

The point here, is that it is not the console itself that decides if it will be successful, but the support of the third parties, who develop the games. The games then, are what make a console great. The console creators can go blind making the console the highest spec possible, but if developers don't want to make games for it, it's doomed.
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:32
Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. We have seen all those games before, but we ant seen lord of the rings, this is said to be amazing. so the gamecube is going to be the best and probablly already is.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Lord of the Rings
Zelda: from the n64
Mario
and the re-birth of TUROK

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.