GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think the best console in Europe is,ps2,xbox,nes,snes,sega megadrive,sega saturn,game cube or nintendo 64"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
The best console out of these would have to be the Playstation 2 ,i cant stand the xbox its so big and nasty and horiible the controlers are massvie you would need at least 3 hands to use it the games are allright but the console is horible so anyone want to talk about it reply
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Who dares wins"
The best console out of these would have to be the Playstation 2 ,i cant stand the xbox its so big and nasty and horiible the controlers are massvie you would need at least 3 hands to use it the games are allright but the console is horible so anyone want to talk about it reply
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:06
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
There's not much point in posting another "console war" in this forum because only a few of us own another console except for the PS1 or PS2. Aswell, you are completely wrong when you say that the X-Box is too big and that the controller is like a giant(well, not in those words), the X-Box isn't as big as you first think. When i saw it in my local SR shop, i thought the X-Box was on the big side but when i saw it for the Second time it wasn't that big at all. Obveously, it couldn't have changed size over the period of a week, but it seems smaller when you see it a couple of times. The controller is a great thing to hold. The buttons are in the right places, the right analogue stick is a bit unusual, but overall it is quite nice to hold. Ofcourse, the controller's comfort can't be compared to the N64's because that is sheer heaven to hold. The games on the X-Box are not alright, they are sheer brilliance. Halo has been the only word to go around my school for the past two months, attracting many fellow students to purchase the X-Box. Both NHL 2002 and NHL-Hitz look very good, both being great additions to the X-Box title range. Also, i think you have missed saying a bit about the GameCube. You may have not played it but you surely will have heard about some of the titles etc. Well anywho's, hope i haven't been too harsh and i hope you enjoy your time at the forums.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:50
The best comp out is undoubtably the PS2, but the best comp ever has 2 be the N64(which is still out.....just)
Mon 29/04/02 at 08:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
the best computer out has to be the the playstation 2 (ovusly) but the greatest console out has to be the nintendo it has some great games and surpriingly it is still out
Mon 29/04/02 at 08:59
"For the horde!!!!"
mattias wrote:
> The best comp out is undoubtably the PS2, but the best comp ever has 2
> be the N64(which is still out.....just)

yah the N64 was a cool console (the pad was a very good FPS pad) but now it's in most bargin bins, the PS2 is the way forward and with USB support FPS can have mouse and keyboard controlls just like PS's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.