GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love For Logos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
Well, I like logos. If only
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:43
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Do youhave Fireworks?

If so, then...

Create your txt, then convert it to outlines when you happy with it...
Creat a black rectangle behind the text, big enough to leave enough black space around it.

Select the text outlines and the rectangle and then go - modify > combine > punch. Continue doing this untill you have punched out all of the letters from the rectangle.

You should now have a black rectangle with the text punched out of it.

On another layer, create your image/collage and hey presto, your image appears within your text...

Simple... if you want to outline the text, give it an outline colour, but crop the image to remove the outline which will appear around the edge of the rectangle too..

Going by your vague description, i think this should give you what you want.
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oi...
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:31
"Uzi Lover"
*Wants to nick Turbonutter's 'repository'*
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:25
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
:s urban-monkey.tk, im-a-monkey.tk, ryan-the-monkey.tk :s
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:22
"Uzi Lover"
Grrrrrr I don't even know what my logo should say.

I can't think of a name for my site!

Monkey-with-attitude.tk is too long so I need ideas. You have any?

It's basically everything about me and creative things I have done etc. Like one big folder which is viewable to everyone. My names Ryan also if that helps :-)
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
MS Paint? surely not...
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
Is this topic for monkeys only?
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:07
"Uzi Lover"
Cheers, will go have a try now :-)
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Use MS Paint. Paste you collage of pics into it and then make the canvas bigger and paste your text into it. Then use the 'clone' tool and right-click the text so that you've 'cloned' the colour of the text. Then select the text using a selection box and put it over the collage. Bob's your uncle, the text should be transparent.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Guh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.