GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flash help!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
I have recntly got a flash program called 3d Flash Animator, its good it does the basic stuff, but it doesn't really make 'movies', can anyone tell me any other free flash programs and where to get them from!!

Cheers!
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
I have recntly got a flash program called 3d Flash Animator, its good it does the basic stuff, but it doesn't really make 'movies', can anyone tell me any other free flash programs and where to get them from!!

Cheers!
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:43
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Macromedia Flash does everything and anything you could ned, including 3D, it's much better than everything else, download that.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:45
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> Macromedia Flash does everything and anything you could ned, including
> 3D, it's much better than everything else, download that.

How much does that cost??
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
the trials free...YAY! http://www.macromedia.com/downloads get the MX version, very good program, post again if you need help with it.
check: www.flashkit.com and www.flashplanet.com for tutorials to help you, anything they don't have the boffins on these forums should be able to help you with.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:56
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> the trials free...YAY! http://www.macromedia.com/downloads get the MX
> version, very good program, post again if you need help with it.
> check: www.flashkit.com and www.flashplanet.com for tutorials to help
> you, anything they don't have the boffins on these forums should be
> able to help you with.

I want a full program, because i shall be constantly needing to use it!

Thanks anyway, can you recommend anyother ones?
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
No, get Flash or nothing at all :) seriously, Flash really is the best Flash product avaliable, Swish is pap, it doesn't even look as good as Flash, it's main problem is that it doesn't have as many features.
Dwnload the trial and give me an e-mail at: [email protected] i'll tell you about...prices or something.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> No, get Flash or nothing at all :) seriously, Flash really is the best
> Flash product avaliable, Swish is pap, it doesn't even look as good as
> Flash, it's main problem is that it doesn't have as many features.
> Dwnload the trial and give me an e-mail at: [email protected]
> i'll tell you about...prices or something.

Ok, cheers.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You can e-mail me anything you want, absolutly no rush or anything, take your time, i'll just wait here for you, patiently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.