GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone want to join my e-fed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 17:56
Regular
Hi, I'd just like to ask if anyone who likes WWF would like to join my e-fed? It's amazing, fun and the results are fair as I don't take part in matches. There are loads of people left to roleplay as NWO, etc. It is updated daily and there are events every monday and friday as well as one PPV Event per month. Thanks, anyway, if you want the address post a response and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:56
Hi, I'd just like to ask if anyone who likes WWF would like to join my e-fed? It's amazing, fun and the results are fair as I don't take part in matches. There are loads of people left to roleplay as NWO, etc. It is updated daily and there are events every monday and friday as well as one PPV Event per month. Thanks, anyway, if you want the address post a response and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:11
Regular
Rather not thanks. I still take a look though, so addy please!
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:33
My e-fed address is... www.wwslegends.cjb.net
please click on the small logo with the #22 on then find WWS Legends and click on that text as it means I will get a higher ranking on that.

If anyone want to join, feel free to do so but check the roster for avaliability and then click on Join WWS, fill out the form, click submit and you can start to roleplay. Thanks again.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:33
My e-fed address is... www.wwslegends.cjb.net
please click on the small logo with the #22 on then find WWS Legends and click on that text as it means I will get a higher ranking on that.

If anyone wants to join, feel free to do so but check the roster for avaliability and then click on Join WWS, fill out the form, click submit and you can start to roleplay. Thanks again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.