GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw and Smackdown best they have been for a while?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 13:19
Regular
I really enjoyed Raw and Smackdown this week, hopefully more of this will continue. SD was great due to Edge pissin off angle! And the Billy Kidman match.
Raw was gd due to the Big Show joinin NWO!

Wot u all fink? U agree?
Wed 15/05/02 at 17:56
Regular
Is it me or is "judgment-day" shaping up to be a big night with the matches
below:

Hulk-Hogan(champion) V Undertaker,

hell-in-a-cell;
Triple H V Chris Jericho,

hair vs hair(loser gets shaved bald);
Edge V Kurt Angle,

handicap;
Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Ric Flair & Big Show,

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP;
Eddie Guerrareo(champion) V Rob Van Dam....

Mr. b-k.
Tue 14/05/02 at 10:44
RAW & Smackdown still have far too much talking and storylines going on at once instead of actual matches. There's probably about 45mins-1hrof talking on each. Also the matches you do get are rematches with just the oposite result fro last time.
The WWE is not as good as WCW was between when the nWo arrived and when they ultimately ended. In WCW you never saw the same match twice in the same month, unlike the WWE which is basically billed the same matches for Judgement Day as there were at the last PPV.
The only reason I still watch it is because of thr nWo, Brock Lesner & Hardcore matches(mostly old ECW competitors)on RAW and for the Cruiserweight matches( mostly old WCW wrestlers and the WCW title name)on Smackdown. The talking and storylines should be cut to a minimum and more matches should occur.
Sat 04/05/02 at 22:24
Regular
SMACKDOWN: I just coudn't stop laughing at the t'shirt!
RAW: I was totally FLABBERGASTED, GUTTED and DOWNRIGHT FEEEUURRRIOSSSSSSSSSSSS WHEN big show joined hall and pac!!!!

I thought raw wasn't that good that week......sorry!

apologies,
Mr. b-k
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I was expecting HHH to win that match. I was surprised that Y2J won! He will now go on to next weeks Smackdown and regain his undisputed championship.
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Where's SR?"
HHH vs Jericho was a great main event. It would have been even better if they didn't have the picture break up and the break in the middle. The Raw highlights on Livewire were quite good and Metal was also suprisingly good with actual fueds and promos.
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i fink u shud stop wif all da txt tlk.

:-)

Anyway, I agree that RAW and SmackDown! were quite good this week.

Better than usual anyway.
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:19
I really enjoyed Raw and Smackdown this week, hopefully more of this will continue. SD was great due to Edge pissin off angle! And the Billy Kidman match.
Raw was gd due to the Big Show joinin NWO!

Wot u all fink? U agree?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.