GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Howdy hoes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 12:13
Regular
Greetings from Spain, while you're all arguing about who's got the best console in the crappy UK i'm sunning maself in Spain. God this place rocks..

It's sooo cheap, 20 ciggarettes cost £1.60 warra feckin blend. Anyway i'm off too Universal Studio's Porte Aventura or something in a bit, then I shall chill on the Beach in the evening and get drunk on Sangrea all night

HOLIDAY RULES

Peace out fools

Tiltawhirl
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm not really quite shough why i'm explaining myself to you but
> anyway, there you have it...

Maybe because he asked you to.

Anyway, nice to see you having a good time, but I reckon Portugal is better. {:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
You little biatch
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:44
Regular
i think he will be sick on the rides, just seems the type of person to be sick.
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ciggies for that cheap.

Lucky boy.

;-)
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:11
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Anyway i'm off too Universal Studio's Porte Aventura or something

Great place. Been there myself. Includes biggest rollercoaster in europe, or something. You'll discver mounds of puke as you leave.....
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Bobba you"
When i went spain there was a pc in the hotel so i went on to say Hi to my mates that isnt being sad at all, any way i went on about 10 at night when the discos where on when youve seen one you seen them all so i used to nip on the pc. Did you take a laptop or are you on a pc in a hotel or a internet cafe if so how much are you paying?
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:43
Don't be silly!

I said it was either because he was bored or is addicted to this site!

I was right, he is bored because he is waiting for his girlfriend, and, he really enjoys going on this site!

I wasn't wrong was I.
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:37
Regular
have fun tilta
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:35
Regular
I'm in Spain for 2 weeks d*****s, I hardly think i'm going to be on the beach all the time. Anyway i'm waiting for my Girlfriend to get ready (damn women) and then we're getting a bus in an hour to go to a Theme Park. So I decided to check my e-mails and post a message on here.

I'm not really quite shough why i'm explaining myself to you but anyway, there you have it...

I'm off now..
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:35
Regular
maybe he is just showing that he still cares about us.
foo'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.