GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was attacked!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
Thats right, I was attacked. The problem is though, I was attacked by my friends. Nearly everyone of my friends that are a boy absolutely love Tupac and Ja Rule and all that base soul stuff that I hate. I told 'friend' This at school and he started throwing drawing pins and wooden models at me calling me a f****t because I like Slipknot and Korn. He said it was nothing personal but he wants to make me like Tupac.

I thought nothing of it and went to science and as soon as I walked through the door two water baloons came fly at me. Luckily one missed and the other bounced off me and I threw it back and hit one of them. All the way through the lesson I was being picked on and being called a f****t.
They said I needed psychiatric help. So whats the deal with that?
I don't like the same music as them and they turn into complete A holes. Usually we're alright together, you know goin out most weekends and doing stuff.

Whats wrong with liking real music played by instruments rather thatn just crap made on a computer.
Sun 28/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Thats right, I was attacked. The problem is though, I was attacked by my friends. Nearly everyone of my friends that are a boy absolutely love Tupac and Ja Rule and all that base soul stuff that I hate. I told 'friend' This at school and he started throwing drawing pins and wooden models at me calling me a f****t because I like Slipknot and Korn. He said it was nothing personal but he wants to make me like Tupac.

I thought nothing of it and went to science and as soon as I walked through the door two water baloons came fly at me. Luckily one missed and the other bounced off me and I threw it back and hit one of them. All the way through the lesson I was being picked on and being called a f****t.
They said I needed psychiatric help. So whats the deal with that?
I don't like the same music as them and they turn into complete A holes. Usually we're alright together, you know goin out most weekends and doing stuff.

Whats wrong with liking real music played by instruments rather thatn just crap made on a computer.
Sun 28/04/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Whats wrong with liking real music played by instruments rather thatn
> just crap made on a computer.

But they probably think that about your music. They're gonna think their music is 'real' music whereas the stuf you listen to is just 'AAARRGGHHH!'

Which is true in a way. Your music is just 'AARRGGHH!!' but there music is no better.

Muse is what you call music!! And Lost Prophets!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:55
so your friends beat and called you cos you dont like their music...you got some odd friends
Sun 28/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, TuPac *is* a thousand times better than those freaks Slipknot and those almost freaks KoRn

So I don't blame them

My mates and I listen to the same stuff mostly, except they like more rap and I like more rock. We don't attack each other which is better though! Heh
Sun 28/04/02 at 23:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
My friends don't rip on me but on rare occasions I usually have a rip on hardcore music and one or two rip me back for listening to Feeder. I usually retaliate with a quick slap around the head.

:0)
Sun 28/04/02 at 23:51
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
But your friends don't like rap music. They like honky white boy rap music. They think that liking it invests them with some transcendental musical taste and so they can't understand how you could possibly like something different.

It's stupid really. Each to their own. I listen to pretty much anything and I won't judge someone because they like a band I think are crap. (although I do insult people for liking crap films). My playlist has just gone from Shakira to Metallica to Joy Division..

Variety is the spice of life.
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"My head hurts"
Are you still freinds?!? Me and my best freind never liked the same music......... we've been best freinds from when we were............ 3 never been attacked by him! By any chance were yr freinds on drugs?lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.