GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The actual time..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 08:20
Regular
Why is Gameplay saying 4 days left and Ukgames.com saying 5 days left, personally i think Ukgames.com are wrong as Gameplay has the days, hours, minutues and seconds in the countdown clock. I know it's no BIG deal but i extra day is big enough!!!!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
MicroChips i don't need to think About it i was just wondering why two places say different times, god some people really have a problem on these forums. :(
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:44
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
www.cubeclub.co.uk (put an e in by accident, that one should work!
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:42
Regular
Just tred that but it didn't work...are you sure the link is correct?
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:40
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
For a count down clock go to www.cubeclube.co.uk as long as you keep the window open, it even works when you are not online!
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You mean the one's hanging up in the shops? yeah, they are really cool!
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:24
Regular
Have you seen those countdown clocks?
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Think about it. SR are right. 5 days INCLUDING today.
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:20
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Why is Gameplay saying 4 days left and Ukgames.com saying 5 days left, personally i think Ukgames.com are wrong as Gameplay has the days, hours, minutues and seconds in the countdown clock. I know it's no BIG deal but i extra day is big enough!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.