GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate to burst your bubble..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 23:36
Regular
Loads of people are saying that they are definantly getting a Gamecube for release date. But I have seen more people claiming to get Cubes delivered on the 3rd than SR actually have to deliver! I can see it.... May the 3rd is gonna result in tears for many people! Thinking that you will get a Cube on that day and then finding out that you have got to wait two weeks for the new stock won't make many people happy!

Great if you ordered last year, not so great if you didn't...
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
RM18 wrote:
> I have a confession to make...even though I am getting a few games
> (courtesy of SR), I wont be getting a Gamecube till...the beginning of
> July! Because of exams etc.

I did that last year, I gave away my N64 and every game I could find (PC as well) so that I would revise for my exams. I never did though!

I'm not gonna buy anything else now until after my exams this year, I really need to revise.... I got an N in my Maths mock!
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:10
My order was confirmed on March 19th - its the old fire pack bundle so do you reckon i'll get in the firt batch?
Sun 28/04/02 at 09:38
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well I should be alright as i've ordered mine from my local woolworths about a month ago and i'm getting a great deal! I would have ordered from SR but at the time wasn't sure if I would have recieved it on time!
Sun 28/04/02 at 09:35
Regular
"keep your receipt"
SR's first batch allocation was completely pre-ordered up around the middle of March. So if you preordered before then like me then you will get your stuff, if not then there will be a looooong two-week wait for you. And then you've only got a week before Smash Bros Melee comes out!
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:51
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I know Im not getting one on release day, as I have no cash :( .....Unless I jump a lil kid carrying his home from the shop at the strock of midnite on the relesae day :)
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, if you don't call that an incentive, well, what can you call an incentive? :)

You and your brother are raking them in! Go for it, you never know, you might be able to claim another 6 by July!

:D
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:22
Regular
At least our (me and Liquids) combined GAD wins (Pikmin, Super Smash Bros, Rogue Leader, Wave Race) will give me an incentive to do well in my exams!
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
DUH DUH DUUUUUH!!!!

Ahem.

July? That's harsh Russ. At least it will be worth it!

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:17
Regular
I have a confession to make...even though I am getting a few games (courtesy of SR), I wont be getting a Gamecube till...the beginning of July! Because of exams etc.
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, seeing as i pre-ordered from SR on the 17th september, I should be O.K! Besides, I think ther won't be that many people without a GC come launch day, it's probably speculation and hype.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.