GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greystation And Dreampants"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 22:17
Regular
how can nintendo shake of its kiddy image when his fans call competetors childish names like dreampants.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:17
"+ suspicious minds"
how can nintendo shake of its kiddy image when his fans call competetors childish names like dreampants.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What??? At least make sense when you write pointless messages.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
not that this message is pointless, Oh sorry IT IS!!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:26
"+ suspicious minds"
how is it pointless? it has no gigantic priority in nintendo 'to do' list, but still, it is a stupid name to call competetors, like stinky pants, or bumface.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
Go check out new version of Nintendo Official Magazine. They have become a bit more grown up and dropped the "greystation" and "dreampants" names...
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Back For Good"
dreampants,lol how do they think of this stuff :-)
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, and stuff like Phony greaystation poo! Are they trying to kill Nintys image?
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:34
I read Nintendo magazine but this 'funny' name calling is the one thing that puts me off. When will they realise it's not funny?
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well ithought the names were rather funny. ha ha ha ha you said dreampants ha ha ha! *looks around and people are staring at him in *

no really yeah they wre pretty crap but they have stopped doing that now and the new magazine is a lot more grown up and theyve sacked most of the team so its jus the serious ones now! apart from rich!
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:57
"+ suspicious minds"
and they changed the binding, pages kept falling off my old issues.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.