GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what if you got to play for a football team who would it be"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
i was just wondering if you got the chance to play for a football team who would it be
i would play for man u and england
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i was just wondering if you got the chance to play for a football team who would it be
i would play for man u and england
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i would play for my home town Woking. This is because of many reasons.

1) it is my home town and to represent your home town is amazing

2) they are a non league team and when you have your adventure in the F.A cup taking on the league teams, it seems amazing.

3) Non league football is the basic roots of football. No pressures on you to win and to make it to the league seems much more pleasurable then winning the premiership.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Bobba you"
i would play for my home team aswell which is Leciester.
Sun 28/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd like to start of at my local Bristol City and stay there for a few years in Division 2, gradually making it into the first team squad.

And while at City, I could also go on-loan somewhere for more experience.
Maybe Leyton Orient? My dad said his cousin used to play for them years ago, untill he did his knee in.

And maybe after a spell at Ashton Gate i'd want to move onto Watford or another decent Div.1 side - but not the Premiership yet!
And after a while there I may get recognised by a Premiership club or two, maybe a team like Spurs if I was lucky enough! But probably only Derby.:(

And after a move to United I could consider going abroad, but end up playing for Rangers in the freezing cold of Scotland - in whatever league they'd be in at that time!

And then i'd start to go down the leagues again, and probably finnish my career at somewhere quite local in the lower Divisions.

Dunno about England though, i'd reject the chance if Eriksson's still in charge! HONESTLY!!! And i'd probably be asked to play for Wales instead, as i'm about 1/8th Welsh - I think??

And that's be my career - as a central attacking-midfielder!
Bending the ball like Beckham with corners and free-kicks - but no headers! :S
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:08
Regular
Barcalona. It would bloody amazing walking out to 100,000 fans. Just have to make sure you give a good performance...them mans are rather fickle...
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:18
I would play for Arsenal because I support them and they are a great club who have exciting times ahead of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.