GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much did you pay for yours????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
Back on March 27th I went down to my local independant retailer and pre-ordered my slef a box of greatness. I paid £200 for mine because I was to get any game and a memory card in a "deal". So there it was. All £200 paid off on April 6th. So I sat at home and waited and kept looking forward to the upcoming May 3rd.

But then problem... My friend went to pre order three weeks after I did only to find they had pre-ordered too many. 40 pre-orders they had had and only 4 Cube's were they getting in on release day. So of course I was worried that I wasn't gonna get one on release. But I was second so I get one. Really amazing I thought cos no-on else I knew was getting one on release.

Another Problem... But a good one. £40 price cut. So now I get an extra £40 to spend in store this up coming Friday. So I have decided to get the following.

Purple Gamecube
Memory Card
Extra Controller
Burnout
Gamecube to GBA link Up

What is your favourite colour? Game?
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"^_^"
Back on March 27th I went down to my local independant retailer and pre-ordered my slef a box of greatness. I paid £200 for mine because I was to get any game and a memory card in a "deal". So there it was. All £200 paid off on April 6th. So I sat at home and waited and kept looking forward to the upcoming May 3rd.

But then problem... My friend went to pre order three weeks after I did only to find they had pre-ordered too many. 40 pre-orders they had had and only 4 Cube's were they getting in on release day. So of course I was worried that I wasn't gonna get one on release. But I was second so I get one. Really amazing I thought cos no-on else I knew was getting one on release.

Another Problem... But a good one. £40 price cut. So now I get an extra £40 to spend in store this up coming Friday. So I have decided to get the following.

Purple Gamecube
Memory Card
Extra Controller
Burnout
Gamecube to GBA link Up

What is your favourite colour? Game?
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:57
Regular
I paid £150 for mine with Luigis mansion. I'm also gonna buy a Memory card for £13 and a controller for £15, both official (I have have vouchers). My favorite colour is Purple and I like loads of the launch games.
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
I've payed £179.99 for a purple Gamecube with Luigis Mansion and a memory card. I'm also gonna get either SMB or WR with it as well, can't decide and possibly an extra controller. Should I get Monkey Ball or Wave Race...what do y'all think?
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:13
Regular
I think Super Monkey Ball
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:18
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I think Super Monkey Ball

I would, it's just I don't think I'll like single player as I don't think you can save...can you?
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
I think you might, I dont know,oyu probably will as there are about 100 levels
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I've payed £220 for GC+controller, 2nd controller, memory card, Luigi's mansion and Rouge Leader!
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:06
BIGMAN wrote:
> I've payed £220 for GC+controller, 2nd controller, memory card,
> Luigi's mansion and Rouge Leader!

were from?
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:26
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Get Super Monkey Ball, cute but superb, monkey bowling,monkey golf, monkey billiards, monkey fight, monkey race and the one player game!!! I mean this is going last a very long time and you'll certainly get your money's worth!!! ;) Also why are you buying the GBA link lead when you haven't got any games which use it??? Or are you just buying it anyway so you don't need to bother when a game you want comes out, in that case forget the question i just asked!!! :)
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:48
Regular
I'm gonna pay, £149.99 with 2 official pads and a game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.