GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When is Pro Evolution Soccer 2 out???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
The title of my Topic is the question i need answering, you don't need a persivic date i just want to know which month and which year, thanks.
Sat 27/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
The title of my Topic is the question i need answering, you don't need a persivic date i just want to know which month and which year, thanks.
Sat 27/04/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Not for a long while yet - Probably towards the end of the year!
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:15
Regular
"360: swfcman"
This year, towards the end of it.

So a fair way away yet...of course you could by ISS 2 thats out now i think, ok its a waste of money in my opinion, but you could, or just stick with Pro Evo for now, which is the best.
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"es argh"
Today I've been lucky enough to of been pre ordered both ISS2 and Pro Evo 2.

The bloke at GAME said that Pro Evo 2 was scheduled to be released in September but I think it's likely to slip.

Oddly GAME said that Pro Evo 2 would also be called ISS2

Very confusing.

:S
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:09
Regular
"round the outside"
WHY ISS 2 that is total crap! only iss2000 with updated teams,just get pro evo2 alone wich is on a definate september/christmas release.PRO EVO's ROCK!
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Hey Pro Evo....

AZURE thinks you Rock

:D
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
lol, i cant help it if my fans just have to let there feelings known :D
Sun 28/04/02 at 08:04
Regular
Badgerman wrote:

> Oddly GAME said that Pro Evo 2 would also be called ISS2
>
> Very confusing.
>
> :S

Probably another ill-informed GAME asisstant spouting rubbish...the stuff they've told me before, you wouldn't believe it...

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:01
Regular
This game will certainly be on my Christmas List.
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:57
Regular
"round the outside"
Pro Evo wrote:
> lol, i cant help it if my fans just have to let there feelings known
> :D

lol,YEH PRO EVO ROCKS!!:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.