GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why buy an Advance when you can buy a SNES"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 15:18
Regular
Are all GBA game just SNES re-releases? Super Mario World, Mario Advance etc. Why don't we just go down to a gaming shop and buy a second hand SNES for a third of the price and play the same games for a third of the price. And you might even get a Scope thrown in with the package!
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:18
Are all GBA game just SNES re-releases? Super Mario World, Mario Advance etc. Why don't we just go down to a gaming shop and buy a second hand SNES for a third of the price and play the same games for a third of the price. And you might even get a Scope thrown in with the package!
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:32
thats the most stupid suggestion i have ever heard! Yes GBA has SNES remakes but it also has new games. The dont make SNES games anymore so whats the point??? Stupid foorl
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Q: Why buy an Advance when you can buy a SNES?

A: You cant play the SNES in the car in the middle of field, half way up a mountain, in the middle of Yorkshire (which is what I did last holiday). What Im trying to say is i love it being portable and there are loads of games that arent just SNES remakes (like Golden Sun). :)
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:45
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
<{TPHÎ}> wrote:
> Q: Why buy an Advance when you can buy a SNES?
>
> A: You cant play the SNES in the car in the middle of field, half way
> up a mountain, in the middle of Yorkshire (which is what I did last
> holiday). What Im trying to say is i love it being portable and there
> are loads of games that arent just SNES remakes (like Golden Sun). :)

and also, the re-makes have improved graphics and more levels!!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:49
except super mario world - its a total conversion
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:52
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
> except super mario world - its a total conversion

Yeah, but super mario world was the best game on the SNES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.