GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Impossible to win"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
I've been playing two online games today and they are impossible to win it's really starting to pee me off

One is a sprint game and you need to press keys as fast as you can... I have destroyed my keyboard and have only finished 6th out of 8... I think I'll slam my head off keyboard now.

And the other is those games at arcades where you throw balls in holes and your horse moves... now that is impossible.

Crap
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've been playing two online games today and they are impossible to win it's really starting to pee me off

One is a sprint game and you need to press keys as fast as you can... I have destroyed my keyboard and have only finished 6th out of 8... I think I'll slam my head off keyboard now.

And the other is those games at arcades where you throw balls in holes and your horse moves... now that is impossible.

Crap
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
What site are the games on? I'd like to give them a try :)
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> What site are the games on? I'd like to give them a try :)

Read the post again....
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:38
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Oh... *face glows with embarassment* :)
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
OK...
I'm in a rather tired mood and can't understand how reading the post again can tell you where the site is for the games...

Just a straight answer, I've already probably embarrassed myself by writing this.
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> Oh... *face glows with embarassment* :)

:P considering one was at the arcades :P
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Go to www.freeloader.com

Go to strategy and go to Filly Folly I think... it opens in browser.

For the racing one go All Games and click on the football one near the bottom... that's easy but go click on play for real... go to that site and try atheletics

Or something.
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:01
Regular
er-no... what are you on about?
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
http://www.sportsmad.com

Go there... sign up and play the athletics game... it's impossible. I don't think the practice one works so press compete.

Bet you can't win.

http://www.freeloader.com/en

Go there and find Filly Folly

I want everyone to try.

GO
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:30
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I came third inthe 100m thing. Time of 12.17

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.