GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xBox - The biggest pile of junk ever."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 12:46
Regular
xBox sucks! It's the biggest pile of junk ever.

My friends have all said the games are no good (Halo is the only good game), it costs too much (£400!?!) and basically, it just wasn't worth the time and effort. Microsoft don't have much experiance in game consles anyway. They should stick to PC products like Windows.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:04
"For the horde!!!!"
a ninty lol
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:29
Regular
I think he means "Nintendo Fans", followed quickly by a growl ;-)

See Ya ;-)

PinkPig
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ninty grrrrr? Whats that? And aren't you just as bad as a 'Ninty grrr' by saying that??
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:00
CombatGold1 wrote:
> i dont have a playstation and i dont like it either.
>
> ha!

I bet he is a ninty grrrrrrrrrr
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:59
Your Olympic Hero wrote:

>
> Dum, Dum, Dum, Another post bites the dust.

Nice little finisher there mate :)
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:18
i dont have a playstation and i dont like it either.

ha!
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:44
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:11
CombatGold1 wrote:
> xBox sucks! It's the biggest pile of junk ever.
>
> My friends have all said the games are no good (Halo is the only good
> game), it costs too much (£400!?!) and basically, it just wasn't
> worth the time and effort. Microsoft don't have much experiance in
> game consles anyway. They should stick to PC products like Windows.

console_kid: I cant resist replying. Sorry. =P
--------

You said all the games are no good. Then you said Halo is the only good game. If none of the games are good then how can Halo be good? Last time I checked Halo was indeed a game.

£400?
Shows how much attention you pay to things.
Lets try dividing by 2.

I feel repetitive about saying what Im about to say again but nobody seems to know about this. Maybe its an ancient secret....
Nobody starts with experience. Not one single solitary person. You arent born with knowledge. Sony started with no experience. So did Nintendo. So did Sega. So did THQ. So did Acclaim. So did Square. I think Ive made my point.

Dum, Dum, Dum, Another post bites the dust.
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:19
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
NO ONE REPLY!!!!!

***Just let this topic sink to the bottom of the pile, just like all the other pointless posts!***
Sat 27/04/02 at 12:46
xBox sucks! It's the biggest pile of junk ever.

My friends have all said the games are no good (Halo is the only good game), it costs too much (£400!?!) and basically, it just wasn't worth the time and effort. Microsoft don't have much experiance in game consles anyway. They should stick to PC products like Windows.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.