GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Stevo From Jackass Dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 12:13
Regular
Hello can anyone tell me if the is true because i have heard some people at my school saying that he died doing a stunt.

Is This True?
Tue 30/04/02 at 14:21
Regular
"95% organic"
According to probability it was pretty much inevitable
Tue 30/04/02 at 10:55
Regular
Good to see you're still about Tarrant!
Tue 30/04/02 at 01:15
Bah, rumours like this come up all the time.

Anyone heard of the skate magazine "Big Brother"? They used to circulate rumours for fun.

I remember hearing that Jamie Thomas had died skating, the skating community (well, the naive british skating community) began to mourn, then someone stood up and said "ha ha, only joking"

One day Steve O will be dead, the next broken, then back on the telly.
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:15
Regular
"That's right!"
I can't tell you the amount of wrestlers who have broken their necks and been back within a year, easy
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Yeah Dion Dublin (footballer) broke his neck and is playing again, so he could be back I suppose
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:27
Regular
depends how serious his broken neck is, it could be fixable or it could be like christopher reeves injury.

and what movie?
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> I have now been told that he is not dead and it was just a rumour but
> he has broke his neck and won't be on JackAss for quite a while hope
> he's back in time for the Movie.

Movie?
What you talkin bout Willes, I mean Flying_Hawkster?
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:36
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> rumour but he has broke his neck and won't be on JackAss for quite a while

I seriously doubt whether he would be back on Jackass again at all if he has a broken neck.

Not unless they make a new stunt where they roll him down a flight of stairs in his hospital bed or something.
Sat 27/04/02 at 16:58
Regular
Oh no. I can honestly say I'm devestated. Yes.
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:37
Regular
I have now been told that he is not dead and it was just a rumour but he has broke his neck and won't be on JackAss for quite a while hope he's back in time for the Movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.