GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At Last!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
I don't know about anyone else, but with the GC nearly here, SR and Play.com's ridiculously low prices, a pocket full of cash and some (in between revision and dreaming) free time, Nintendos final acceptance of the need to look cool and put out quality ads, and some fantastic games on the hhorizon, I finally feel that Nintendo are here and they love us!

(Does anyone know where you can download the GC TV ad?)
Sat 27/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheers - However, I downloaded it, and ran Quicktime, but all I got was the (rather cool) music off the ad. It said there was a 'compressor' missing or summat like that - Any ideas?
Sat 27/04/02 at 16:50
"+ suspicious minds"
channel 4, and i think i saw it on Chan 5
Sat 27/04/02 at 16:16
Regular
I've not even seen any GC adverts although I was told this week that they have been showing regularly. When are they shown? What TV channels/programmes should I watch to catch the advert.
Sat 27/04/02 at 16:00
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
I.love.gamecube wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Where exactly is the TV ad download page on the cube europe site??
>
> www.nintendogamecube-europe.com

P.S. go to campaign!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:59
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Where exactly is the TV ad download page on the cube europe site??

www.nintendogamecube-europe.com
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Where exactly is the TV ad download page on the cube europe site??
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> Still think the x-box ads are much better though. Except the ones for
> specific games, which are tame. But the animal music and the flight to
> the grave are great.
>
> Still, soon to have the thing. (cube, that is. gates can't buy me off
> with great games, dvd capabilities, cool adverts and ridiculously low
> prices alone!)
> : )

Na, Nintendo can't but me off with classic games either - Mario, 2 Zeldas, Metroid, FZero, Mario Kart, PD all still to come!!!!!! I Hate the animal advert! 'Lets try to be all clever and not lose our humanity by playing the XBox!' YAY!
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:30
"+ suspicious minds"
great prices? *chokes on watermelon*
Sat 27/04/02 at 01:13
Regular
Still think the x-box ads are much better though. Except the ones for specific games, which are tame. But the animal music and the flight to the grave are great.

Still, soon to have the thing. (cube, that is. gates can't buy me off with great games, dvd capabilities, cool adverts and ridiculously low prices alone!)
: )
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:44
"+ suspicious minds"
Did you ever doubt that they loved you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.