GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CAW Title: The Cong Man (c) vs. Psychiatrist vs. STD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
*Michael Cole is backstage with a banana-eating Cong man and Hawk with a microphone in hand*

Michael: So, Animalz of Doom, what do you say to all the critics who call you a cheater, and possibly your faction as the “new nWo in terms of violence”.

Hawk: What do we say? To be perfectly honest, Michael, you and the rest of those critics don’t deserve to know! But since you’ll be bugging us all day if we don’t tell you, I may as well answer. We respect the now for their fantastic technical ability, and we’re were pleased at Kevin Nash’s (allardini’s) title victory at the Rumble in the Jungle. But to get to that sort of violence? No way! That’s one thing we’d never dare get into! But technically we’re the best there is, better than the nWo, better than any wrestlers of all time.

Cong man: *finishes his banana and shoves the peel on Cole’s head* As for tonight’s match, it goes like this. Psychiatrist, you think you can save people with your stupid mouth? You should try and save yourself and STD before I pummel the two of you tonight. You, along with that F1 fool Grandprix have been thorns in my sides for long enough, considering that you a no-where near as good as I am, not even a particularly able wrestler! STD, our history makes our rivalry self-explanatory, and it does not surprise me one bit that you went for me immediately as soon as I rightfully won this title, and tonight I’ll finally get rid of you, including that irritating new groupie of yours, DW. End of story.

*The two walk off to the ring*

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, and back welcome to SRW King of the Ring! Tonight we will see the first triple threat CAW title match since, er, the last ppv! You may remember that the Cong man won the title for the first time in that match, in his hometown of Brazzaville. Since then, however, his actions have been unpopular and the fans can’t seem to stand him. Tonight, he’ll, be facing off against Scotty the Doggy (Figo/Scott Giles), who has never seemed to be on the same page with the leader of The Revolution, and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), certainly the underdog here, who after a brief HardCAW title reign decided to step himself up and go for the big one. All 3 competitors will be accompanied by their tag team partner, Congy with Hawk (Afrojoe), his Animalz of Doom co-tag titlist, Scotty with Dead Wonder, a man who we only recently knew joined STD, and The Psychiatrist will be accompanied by Grandprix, his fellow System Fighter. Something tells me that it won’t be easy for those guys to not get involved…

“Do you have something on your mind?” Here comes the trister now to what may be the biggest cheer he’s ever got! F1 fan Grandprix shortly follows. As the wait outside the ring, out come the Animalz of Doom, who get boo-d immediately by the crowd here, they strut to the ring and, oh look at that! Show-offs! Taking each of their titles one buy one and going on each turnbuckle with them for a pose. Congy’s about to show off the Caw title, but wait! STD and Dead Wonder come in from under the ring and attack! All 6 men are brawling! How on earth will referee Earl Hebner (Mr. Snuggly) restore some order? The System Fighters double clothesline STD out of the ring, who is followed by Da Cong Man!

All men are on the outside; half of them aren’t even participating in this match, which still hasn’t gotten underway! Wait, Congy’s got a chair! BAM! Chair shot to Grandprix! And Hawk’s got some steel too, steps to STD! The tag champions take down all other 4 men, and throw STD and Trist into the ring. Congy’s thrown Dead Wonder onto the announce table where Hawk is standing, and has placed a chair over there too! Oh, no, no way! HAWK SCREWDRIVER ON A CHAIR THROUGH A TABLE!!!!! “Oh my various Gads!” shouts special guest commentator Meka Dragon. Dead Wonder is screaming in pain! He needs medical attention!

Some medics rush down with a stretcher to help Dead Wonder up, but hey! Hawk and Congy step up to the rushing medics but get knocked down by them! That’ll teach ya’! They quickly put the still screaming DW on the stretcher, and inject him with something to calm him down. They rush backstage before Congy and Hawk can get up, which they did as soon as the medics left. The competitors are waiting impatiently in the ring, including STD (Scott Giles/Figo), who swears at Congy and Hawk (Afrojoe). They’re smiling and raise their arms high in the air to some huge heat. Wait, what’s this? Hebner’s talking to Hawk, and he’s banning him from ringside! Hawk is livid! Some bodyguards rush down and take Hawk away! A huge cheer is coming from the crowd! Congy’s arguing with the Earl, but he really needs to get this match started. He reluctantly gets into his corner in the ring, followed by Hebner, who rings the bell.

DING DING DING! Trist and STD are going right for the Cong man with a double clothesline and immediately start double teaming him! The fans are going nuts! STD and The Psychiatrist stomp away at the CAW champion! An Irish whip by STD, and the two hit a backdrop neck-breaker! Wait! It can’t be! Trist goes up top, and STD lifts Congy onto his shoulders, DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Congy’s been hit with his own move! STD makes a cover, but it was inevitable that Tristy would immediately break it up.

Congy lies still on the mat, and Trist picks up STD. An Irish Whip, followed quickly by a back elbow from the man who once saved Congy from looking stupid. He lifts up STD once again, goes for a suplex, but STD flips behind, bulldog! He waves his arms and screams to roars of approval from the crowd. “S-T-D! S-T-D! S-T-D!” The Doggy claps his hands in time, but is stopped by an attack from The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). The Not-actually insane one lays out STD with a scoop slam. It seems that the Cong man is starting to stir, but Trist runs off the ropes and hits an elbow to settle him down. He makes a cover on the CAW champion, this match could be over! 1, 2, but STD breaks it up. He moves Trist away, and tries to cover Congy himself, but this time the Congster kicks out.

Grandprix on the outside is hitting the apron with his hands, trying to motivate Trist up. STD lifts Congy, and hits a belly to belly suplex. STD ascends the turnbuckle to the top, and waits for the Cong man to stand again. Double Axe Handle by Scotty the Doggy! He gets himself up and goes to attack the now standing Psychiatrist. An Irish whip, but Trist ducks the clothesline and turns around to hit a face-buster. He locks STD (Figo/Scott Giles) in a sleeper hold, and the Doggy fails in his attempt to get the arms around his neck off.

STD gradually stands up after some crowd motivation, punches off Psychiatrist and runs off the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, goes for a flying body press, but Trist saw it coming! He moves right out of the way, making STD go face first into the canvas! Trist makes a cover, 1, 2, but Congy broke it up. You may not like the guy, but you have to give him credit for taking that Doomsday Device earlier. Congy picks up Trist and throws him to the outside.

The Cong Man rolls out of the ring and hits a right hand on The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). He’s got his head, and slams it right into the announce table! The one that’s still alive, at least. He takes a piece of the one Hawk dismantled earlier, and smashes it into The Psychiatrist’s ribs, who clutches his chest in pain. He slams his head into the announce table, again and again! The crowd even count up to ten times! Congy then smashes The Psychiatrist straight into the steel steps! He’s turned around, and STD! Wow! STD ran off the ropes and jumped out of the ring with a clothesline! But Cong Man moved out of the way in time, sending STD straight onto concrete!

The CAW champion lifts STD and rolls him back into the ring. Congy steps up onto the ropes and raises his arms high to yet more heat from the fans. Congy rushes in and makes the cover; this might be over (again)! 1, 2, but STD just kicked out! The Cong man shouts at referee Earl Hebner but forgets it after a few seconds. Congy’s climbed onto the apron, and gone to the top rope! FLYING HEADBUTT! But STD moved out of the way!

All 3 men are down in this hard fought match, but since it’s 3 way, the referee can’t make a count! The Psychiatrist is moving and Congy and STD are up! The two engage rights and lefts, STD’s gaining the advantage! An Irish Whip, reversed into Congy’s, STD ducks the clothesline, sets him up, SCOTT BOTTOM, SCOTT BOTTOM!!!! But Congy got his elbow in the way. As Psychiatrist rolls into the ring, The Cong man does another Irish whip and hits a tilt-a-whirl slam on STD. Congy makes a cover, 1, 2, but the Trister broke it up. Congy blocks his opponent’s right hand, and, well he’s saying something. The Psychiatrist is nodding, and, wait, no way! Trist mounts the top rope, and Congy puts STD (Figo/Scott Giles) on his shoulders! Once again, DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Now STD’s been knocked out by the move he used Trist to get Congy with earlier!

Cong immediately lifts up the Psychiatrist into a backdrop suplex. He does an Irish whip into the turnbuckle and hits a chop to the Trist’s chest. You can hear the crowd’s reactions:“ WOOO!” they say. After about 5 chops, The Psychiatrist fights back with some punches, and clotheslines The Cong man to the outside, by the ramp. He’s gone out to face him, and engages in a high-five with partner Grandprix, who seems pleased with Trist’s progress in the match. However, The Psychiatrist is caught off guard by Cong man, who put Trist into a suplex on the ramp! Congy is stalking his prey, urging Trist to get up. He does so, and Congy goes for a clothesline! But Trist ducked it! Kick to the mid-section, an Irish whip, and Congy reverses it into one of his own, sending Trist headfirst into the Titantron!

The Cong man is taking The Psychiatrist back down to the ring where STD is standing. What’s he saying? No! No way! Could it be another Doomsday Device? Yes! But, not like that – you’ll break his neck! Congy’s smashed Psychiatrist’s head on the steps, lifts him up on his shoulders by the announce table! STD (Figo/Scott Giles) mounts the nearest turnbuckle to the top! DOOMSDAY DEVICE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!!!!!! “Oh my Gawd!” shouts J.R (RM18) whilst Meka’s Gads spill everywhere! The Psychiatrist’s been broken in half!!! Grandprix runs over to the table, the medics come (once again) and take the out cold Psychiatrist (MikeAll) away on a stretcher, with Grandprix giving support on the way.

What started as a triple threat match with another 3 people at ringside has turned into a one on one with nobody here at all! Whilst we were showing you those replays, Cong man was beating up STD with parts of the announce tables. The two men are now back in the ring. Irish whip by Congy, he goes for a backdrop, but there’s a sunset flip by STD! 1, 2, kick out! Cong gets up straight away and hits a huge DDT.

Both men are down, and with just two men remaining, Hebner (Snuggly) has already begun his 10 count. “5!” he shouts, as the fans chant “ S-T-D! S-T-D!” The ref’s about to get to 9, but Congy’s put his arm on STD…

1!
2!
He kicked out! He kicked out! He kicked out!

The fans cheer wildly at the sight of STD’s shoulder going up and his arm in the air! Very slowly, the wrestler’s get up. Both have fought hard, but who will be the victor? They engage in a fist fight, Irish whip by STD, Congy goes for a shoulder barge, but STD moves and Congy hits the ref, who’s knocked down. Congy turns around, SCOTT BOTTOM!!! SCOTTBOTTOM!!! This match is over!! But the ref’s out! Dammit!

Wait! Oh, you gotta be kidding me! Hawk (Afrojoe) just ran in and hit STD with a barbed wire chair! No Dammit! He lifts STD, HAWK SCREWDRIVER! This is not right! Hawk tries to wake up the ref, wait! He just got hit in the head by an F1 helmet! It’s Grandprix! And the Psychiatrist’s on his back! He puts the unconscious Trist on top of STD and wakes Hebner, its gotta be over!

1!!

2!!

…..

3!!!!!!!!!! DING DING DING!

“Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, and NEWWWWWWW SRW CAW Heavyweight champion, The Psychiatrist!!!!!”

WINNER: THE PSYCHIATRIST!!! (MikeAll!!!)

He did it! He did it! He overcame the odds and became the new CAW champion! What a night! Grandprix takes the title and Psychiatrist away lifting him in the air as they leave! The fans give the undoubtedly loudest cheer The Psychiatrist’s ever got!

Congy and Hawk are getting up and Hawk’s apologising for before. Congy’s angry but isn’t blaming his tag partner. The two go out to reclaim their belts, and head into the ring to show them off a final time. Hold it, STD’s getting up and a smile appears on Congy’s face! No! Haven’t we had enough or one night? Congy picks up the barbed wire chair and smashes it into STD (Scott Giles/Figo), busting him wide open. You lost the match, deal with it! Don’t pick on this guy! Hawk (Afrojoe) lifts up STD on the side, and Congy hits the title belt right in his face. Wait! It’s a limping DW! He grabs the chair and hits it on Congy, sending him out of the ring! He hits Hawk with it, DEVIL DDT! He rolls out Hawk too and lifts up STD to rush backstage.

Before leaving his lifting up STD’s arm at the top of the ramp, who gets a huge ovation from the audience! DW’s turning around to leave, the revolution! The Revolution of Kid Rock and Longy jumped the two and are beating them down with right hands! Now The Rat (Allardini) has come in with a Dumpster, and RkS (Rickoss) with some sort of crane!
Look at those men, doing Congy’s dirty work! They hoist up their helpless prisoners on the crane, into the dumpster! “No Gawdammit, NO!” you hear J.R (RM18) scream, whilst King (Mojojojo) tries to settle him down. Congy and Hawk are up, ordering their workers to push the dumpster off the side!

CRASH!

“OH MY GAWD!”

DW and STD had already been broken in half earlier on, and now they‘ve been broken into freaking’ quarters!

The Revolution leave the scene of the crime......

The Psychiatrist may be the new champ, but the rivalry between The Cong Man and STD is far, far from over!

--------------------------------------------

Phew! A big congrats to MikeAll on his victory, and apologies for it being so damn long! I vas inshpired, ya.

Allardini
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:12
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Glad you like it.
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Where's SR?"
That really was a great match and I won. It was just pure brilliance, I wish I'd made you beat Hawk. I'm speechless.
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:13
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> WHAT?!?!?!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

So much for you shining up your belt, eh?

:)
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, fantastic action-packed match, was never boring and I thought the promo beforehand was excellent. It was simple, but really hyped up the match well. Everything that could've happened did, and the ending was surprising, I was sure Cong Man would get the victory after Hawk hit STD with the chair. But no, we have a new champion.

Congratulations to the NEW CAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL)!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:12
Regular
That was Bloody Amazing Allardini. What a match! Action packed and what a what a match it was!

Again Bloody amazing Allardini!
Sat 27/04/02 at 09:16
Regular
"..."
WHAT?!?!?!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Absolute class!

I might not have won, but that was definetly the best match of the PPV... by far.

Have you got something against me and Cong though? :-)

As I said before, absolutely great!
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That was completely mad! I had such an impact on that match. A very crucial impact, no less. The System Fighters are now the force they should be!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
*Michael Cole is backstage with a banana-eating Cong man and Hawk with a microphone in hand*

Michael: So, Animalz of Doom, what do you say to all the critics who call you a cheater, and possibly your faction as the “new nWo in terms of violence”.

Hawk: What do we say? To be perfectly honest, Michael, you and the rest of those critics don’t deserve to know! But since you’ll be bugging us all day if we don’t tell you, I may as well answer. We respect the now for their fantastic technical ability, and we’re were pleased at Kevin Nash’s (allardini’s) title victory at the Rumble in the Jungle. But to get to that sort of violence? No way! That’s one thing we’d never dare get into! But technically we’re the best there is, better than the nWo, better than any wrestlers of all time.

Cong man: *finishes his banana and shoves the peel on Cole’s head* As for tonight’s match, it goes like this. Psychiatrist, you think you can save people with your stupid mouth? You should try and save yourself and STD before I pummel the two of you tonight. You, along with that F1 fool Grandprix have been thorns in my sides for long enough, considering that you a no-where near as good as I am, not even a particularly able wrestler! STD, our history makes our rivalry self-explanatory, and it does not surprise me one bit that you went for me immediately as soon as I rightfully won this title, and tonight I’ll finally get rid of you, including that irritating new groupie of yours, DW. End of story.

*The two walk off to the ring*

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, and back welcome to SRW King of the Ring! Tonight we will see the first triple threat CAW title match since, er, the last ppv! You may remember that the Cong man won the title for the first time in that match, in his hometown of Brazzaville. Since then, however, his actions have been unpopular and the fans can’t seem to stand him. Tonight, he’ll, be facing off against Scotty the Doggy (Figo/Scott Giles), who has never seemed to be on the same page with the leader of The Revolution, and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), certainly the underdog here, who after a brief HardCAW title reign decided to step himself up and go for the big one. All 3 competitors will be accompanied by their tag team partner, Congy with Hawk (Afrojoe), his Animalz of Doom co-tag titlist, Scotty with Dead Wonder, a man who we only recently knew joined STD, and The Psychiatrist will be accompanied by Grandprix, his fellow System Fighter. Something tells me that it won’t be easy for those guys to not get involved…

“Do you have something on your mind?” Here comes the trister now to what may be the biggest cheer he’s ever got! F1 fan Grandprix shortly follows. As the wait outside the ring, out come the Animalz of Doom, who get boo-d immediately by the crowd here, they strut to the ring and, oh look at that! Show-offs! Taking each of their titles one buy one and going on each turnbuckle with them for a pose. Congy’s about to show off the Caw title, but wait! STD and Dead Wonder come in from under the ring and attack! All 6 men are brawling! How on earth will referee Earl Hebner (Mr. Snuggly) restore some order? The System Fighters double clothesline STD out of the ring, who is followed by Da Cong Man!

All men are on the outside; half of them aren’t even participating in this match, which still hasn’t gotten underway! Wait, Congy’s got a chair! BAM! Chair shot to Grandprix! And Hawk’s got some steel too, steps to STD! The tag champions take down all other 4 men, and throw STD and Trist into the ring. Congy’s thrown Dead Wonder onto the announce table where Hawk is standing, and has placed a chair over there too! Oh, no, no way! HAWK SCREWDRIVER ON A CHAIR THROUGH A TABLE!!!!! “Oh my various Gads!” shouts special guest commentator Meka Dragon. Dead Wonder is screaming in pain! He needs medical attention!

Some medics rush down with a stretcher to help Dead Wonder up, but hey! Hawk and Congy step up to the rushing medics but get knocked down by them! That’ll teach ya’! They quickly put the still screaming DW on the stretcher, and inject him with something to calm him down. They rush backstage before Congy and Hawk can get up, which they did as soon as the medics left. The competitors are waiting impatiently in the ring, including STD (Scott Giles/Figo), who swears at Congy and Hawk (Afrojoe). They’re smiling and raise their arms high in the air to some huge heat. Wait, what’s this? Hebner’s talking to Hawk, and he’s banning him from ringside! Hawk is livid! Some bodyguards rush down and take Hawk away! A huge cheer is coming from the crowd! Congy’s arguing with the Earl, but he really needs to get this match started. He reluctantly gets into his corner in the ring, followed by Hebner, who rings the bell.

DING DING DING! Trist and STD are going right for the Cong man with a double clothesline and immediately start double teaming him! The fans are going nuts! STD and The Psychiatrist stomp away at the CAW champion! An Irish whip by STD, and the two hit a backdrop neck-breaker! Wait! It can’t be! Trist goes up top, and STD lifts Congy onto his shoulders, DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Congy’s been hit with his own move! STD makes a cover, but it was inevitable that Tristy would immediately break it up.

Congy lies still on the mat, and Trist picks up STD. An Irish Whip, followed quickly by a back elbow from the man who once saved Congy from looking stupid. He lifts up STD once again, goes for a suplex, but STD flips behind, bulldog! He waves his arms and screams to roars of approval from the crowd. “S-T-D! S-T-D! S-T-D!” The Doggy claps his hands in time, but is stopped by an attack from The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). The Not-actually insane one lays out STD with a scoop slam. It seems that the Cong man is starting to stir, but Trist runs off the ropes and hits an elbow to settle him down. He makes a cover on the CAW champion, this match could be over! 1, 2, but STD breaks it up. He moves Trist away, and tries to cover Congy himself, but this time the Congster kicks out.

Grandprix on the outside is hitting the apron with his hands, trying to motivate Trist up. STD lifts Congy, and hits a belly to belly suplex. STD ascends the turnbuckle to the top, and waits for the Cong man to stand again. Double Axe Handle by Scotty the Doggy! He gets himself up and goes to attack the now standing Psychiatrist. An Irish whip, but Trist ducks the clothesline and turns around to hit a face-buster. He locks STD (Figo/Scott Giles) in a sleeper hold, and the Doggy fails in his attempt to get the arms around his neck off.

STD gradually stands up after some crowd motivation, punches off Psychiatrist and runs off the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, goes for a flying body press, but Trist saw it coming! He moves right out of the way, making STD go face first into the canvas! Trist makes a cover, 1, 2, but Congy broke it up. You may not like the guy, but you have to give him credit for taking that Doomsday Device earlier. Congy picks up Trist and throws him to the outside.

The Cong Man rolls out of the ring and hits a right hand on The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). He’s got his head, and slams it right into the announce table! The one that’s still alive, at least. He takes a piece of the one Hawk dismantled earlier, and smashes it into The Psychiatrist’s ribs, who clutches his chest in pain. He slams his head into the announce table, again and again! The crowd even count up to ten times! Congy then smashes The Psychiatrist straight into the steel steps! He’s turned around, and STD! Wow! STD ran off the ropes and jumped out of the ring with a clothesline! But Cong Man moved out of the way in time, sending STD straight onto concrete!

The CAW champion lifts STD and rolls him back into the ring. Congy steps up onto the ropes and raises his arms high to yet more heat from the fans. Congy rushes in and makes the cover; this might be over (again)! 1, 2, but STD just kicked out! The Cong man shouts at referee Earl Hebner but forgets it after a few seconds. Congy’s climbed onto the apron, and gone to the top rope! FLYING HEADBUTT! But STD moved out of the way!

All 3 men are down in this hard fought match, but since it’s 3 way, the referee can’t make a count! The Psychiatrist is moving and Congy and STD are up! The two engage rights and lefts, STD’s gaining the advantage! An Irish Whip, reversed into Congy’s, STD ducks the clothesline, sets him up, SCOTT BOTTOM, SCOTT BOTTOM!!!! But Congy got his elbow in the way. As Psychiatrist rolls into the ring, The Cong man does another Irish whip and hits a tilt-a-whirl slam on STD. Congy makes a cover, 1, 2, but the Trister broke it up. Congy blocks his opponent’s right hand, and, well he’s saying something. The Psychiatrist is nodding, and, wait, no way! Trist mounts the top rope, and Congy puts STD (Figo/Scott Giles) on his shoulders! Once again, DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Now STD’s been knocked out by the move he used Trist to get Congy with earlier!

Cong immediately lifts up the Psychiatrist into a backdrop suplex. He does an Irish whip into the turnbuckle and hits a chop to the Trist’s chest. You can hear the crowd’s reactions:“ WOOO!” they say. After about 5 chops, The Psychiatrist fights back with some punches, and clotheslines The Cong man to the outside, by the ramp. He’s gone out to face him, and engages in a high-five with partner Grandprix, who seems pleased with Trist’s progress in the match. However, The Psychiatrist is caught off guard by Cong man, who put Trist into a suplex on the ramp! Congy is stalking his prey, urging Trist to get up. He does so, and Congy goes for a clothesline! But Trist ducked it! Kick to the mid-section, an Irish whip, and Congy reverses it into one of his own, sending Trist headfirst into the Titantron!

The Cong man is taking The Psychiatrist back down to the ring where STD is standing. What’s he saying? No! No way! Could it be another Doomsday Device? Yes! But, not like that – you’ll break his neck! Congy’s smashed Psychiatrist’s head on the steps, lifts him up on his shoulders by the announce table! STD (Figo/Scott Giles) mounts the nearest turnbuckle to the top! DOOMSDAY DEVICE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!!!!!! “Oh my Gawd!” shouts J.R (RM18) whilst Meka’s Gads spill everywhere! The Psychiatrist’s been broken in half!!! Grandprix runs over to the table, the medics come (once again) and take the out cold Psychiatrist (MikeAll) away on a stretcher, with Grandprix giving support on the way.

What started as a triple threat match with another 3 people at ringside has turned into a one on one with nobody here at all! Whilst we were showing you those replays, Cong man was beating up STD with parts of the announce tables. The two men are now back in the ring. Irish whip by Congy, he goes for a backdrop, but there’s a sunset flip by STD! 1, 2, kick out! Cong gets up straight away and hits a huge DDT.

Both men are down, and with just two men remaining, Hebner (Snuggly) has already begun his 10 count. “5!” he shouts, as the fans chant “ S-T-D! S-T-D!” The ref’s about to get to 9, but Congy’s put his arm on STD…

1!
2!
He kicked out! He kicked out! He kicked out!

The fans cheer wildly at the sight of STD’s shoulder going up and his arm in the air! Very slowly, the wrestler’s get up. Both have fought hard, but who will be the victor? They engage in a fist fight, Irish whip by STD, Congy goes for a shoulder barge, but STD moves and Congy hits the ref, who’s knocked down. Congy turns around, SCOTT BOTTOM!!! SCOTTBOTTOM!!! This match is over!! But the ref’s out! Dammit!

Wait! Oh, you gotta be kidding me! Hawk (Afrojoe) just ran in and hit STD with a barbed wire chair! No Dammit! He lifts STD, HAWK SCREWDRIVER! This is not right! Hawk tries to wake up the ref, wait! He just got hit in the head by an F1 helmet! It’s Grandprix! And the Psychiatrist’s on his back! He puts the unconscious Trist on top of STD and wakes Hebner, its gotta be over!

1!!

2!!

…..

3!!!!!!!!!! DING DING DING!

“Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, and NEWWWWWWW SRW CAW Heavyweight champion, The Psychiatrist!!!!!”

WINNER: THE PSYCHIATRIST!!! (MikeAll!!!)

He did it! He did it! He overcame the odds and became the new CAW champion! What a night! Grandprix takes the title and Psychiatrist away lifting him in the air as they leave! The fans give the undoubtedly loudest cheer The Psychiatrist’s ever got!

Congy and Hawk are getting up and Hawk’s apologising for before. Congy’s angry but isn’t blaming his tag partner. The two go out to reclaim their belts, and head into the ring to show them off a final time. Hold it, STD’s getting up and a smile appears on Congy’s face! No! Haven’t we had enough or one night? Congy picks up the barbed wire chair and smashes it into STD (Scott Giles/Figo), busting him wide open. You lost the match, deal with it! Don’t pick on this guy! Hawk (Afrojoe) lifts up STD on the side, and Congy hits the title belt right in his face. Wait! It’s a limping DW! He grabs the chair and hits it on Congy, sending him out of the ring! He hits Hawk with it, DEVIL DDT! He rolls out Hawk too and lifts up STD to rush backstage.

Before leaving his lifting up STD’s arm at the top of the ramp, who gets a huge ovation from the audience! DW’s turning around to leave, the revolution! The Revolution of Kid Rock and Longy jumped the two and are beating them down with right hands! Now The Rat (Allardini) has come in with a Dumpster, and RkS (Rickoss) with some sort of crane!
Look at those men, doing Congy’s dirty work! They hoist up their helpless prisoners on the crane, into the dumpster! “No Gawdammit, NO!” you hear J.R (RM18) scream, whilst King (Mojojojo) tries to settle him down. Congy and Hawk are up, ordering their workers to push the dumpster off the side!

CRASH!

“OH MY GAWD!”

DW and STD had already been broken in half earlier on, and now they‘ve been broken into freaking’ quarters!

The Revolution leave the scene of the crime......

The Psychiatrist may be the new champ, but the rivalry between The Cong Man and STD is far, far from over!

--------------------------------------------

Phew! A big congrats to MikeAll on his victory, and apologies for it being so damn long! I vas inshpired, ya.

Allardini

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.