GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here's a game!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/10/00 at 13:31
Regular
Ok, how about a game with loads of blood and the chance to see every internal body organ close up?

What's more it wouldn't get a red certificate from the BBFC because it's not violent...

You play as a genetically modified white blood cell and you mission is to protect a baby who was born with a weak immune system.

It starts when you get injected into the baby through a needle.
First you start off by cleaning the body by blasting away blocks in blood vessels and destroying weak bacteria.

As the child grows up you face more and more problems right up to an immune systems worst nightmare - HIV!

As you go you will go through various parts of the body destroying diseases as you meet them.

It would play like a Space ship shooting game and you would travel through the blood stream and fight huge battles on the surface of the liver or hold bacteria at bay while the red blood cells desperately try to clot.

As you get older, the germs get meaner and start to fight back.
There will be various viruses to face as you go.

There will be two quests to go through, a female body and a male body to protect from evil germs.

There will also be a bonus mission where you protect a dog.

Now thats an original game!
Tue 26/06/01 at 23:16
WAZZUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Tue 26/06/01 at 22:32
Regular
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> Yeah man, there's a film like that coming out soon (Disney I think)
> about this white blood cell who battles against the red. Sorry, but
> don't shoot the messenger mate!

So Mr Snuggly, did you make this up?

I haven't heard of any films about Red and White Blood cells going to war.

:-D
Mon 30/10/00 at 22:28
Regular
Die Virus Die!
Mon 30/10/00 at 22:26
Regular
It's a good idea for a game, but a Disney film?

The incredible adventures of Roger the Red Blood cell.
Mon 30/10/00 at 22:00
Regular
You'd have to destroy a hell of a lot of them to do that! I don't think that Red blood cells CAN be hurt by White blood cells but I suppose I could include missions where you have to save them from bacteria and other germs.
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:02
If you started Destroying red blood cells, your person would die.
Tue 24/10/00 at 22:36
Regular
I haven't heard of or seen either of those films but...
A white cell fighting a red cell?
I haven't done my biology GCSE yet but I still know that there's no way that that can be right!
Fri 20/10/00 at 21:48
Regular
Ali why are you posting more messages than before, are they forcing you to?
Fri 20/10/00 at 19:48
Yeah man, there's a film like that coming out soon (Disney I think) about this white blood cell who battles against the red. Sorry, but don't shoot the messenger mate!
Thu 19/10/00 at 23:29
Regular
...I take it you've seen the film 'Inner Space' - it'd make a lot more sense that way round.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.