GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Platinum games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
Does anyone know where i can find when games are becoming platinum? If not does anyone know when this is football is coming o on platinum?
Tue 30/04/02 at 09:04
"For the horde!!!!"
Summoner is a good game and it's only 20 quid. Quake 3 is but i havn't played it.
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
agent under fire wrote:
> ( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Would the_flying_hawkstar please stop blabbing around that you have
> won GAD 3 times please, i respect you for your wins but the constant
> ringing of "I've won GAD 3 times and you have only won
> once"
> in my ear is really hurting now. Anywho, back to the topic, does
> anyone know whether Pro Evolution Soccer is coming out on the
> platinum
> 2 list and if so when? I think i have £20 resting at the
> bottom of my bank so i might get Pro Evo if it is coming out on platinum
> 2.
>
>
> Ah, shutup. Your just jealous.

No i actually said that i respected him for his wins, you're just jelouse of me after i won GAD for the second time. Oh, as Steven a.k.a The_Flying_Hawkstar is here with me i have said that i'm sorry and he forgives me so i hope you will to.
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:04
"For the horde!!!!"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> Devil may cry? That would be cool, I would get that if it was on
> platinum!

devil may cry as been on my maybe list for a while but i've heard there isn't that much replay vaule apart from harder settings, however if it were to go platinum i would buy it.
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:39
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
How can you people wait till Pro Evo is £20. It's THE BEST game out on the PS2 if your a football fan. Amazing graphics, (they really do look like the players) unbeatable game play, (play it like football(you know what i mean if you play it)) and unlimited replayability (is that a word?) No two games are the same.

Played it for 5 hours last week with multitap and 5 mates, got beers and pizza in, the best night in you can have, (without a woman ;) ).

I demand you buy it now, i used to be a fifa man, but once you play Pro Evo you will see the error of your ways and be converted to the religion of Pro Evo.

Amen
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:16
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Would the_flying_hawkstar please stop blabbing around that you have
> won GAD 3 times please, i respect you for your wins but the constant
> ringing of "I've won GAD 3 times and you have only won once"
> in my ear is really hurting now. Anywho, back to the topic, does
> anyone know whether Pro Evolution Soccer is coming out on the platinum
> 2 list and if so when? I think i have £20 resting at the bottom
> of my bank so i might get Pro Evo if it is coming out on platinum 2.#

Ah, shutup. Your just jealous.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:49
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
AZURE wrote:
> around late summer Pro evo ,GTA3 and possibly devil may cry are on the
> way.

Sorry azure, i didn't go quite that far down the page. Making me miss this information. Well i'll be looking forward to the Summer.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:47
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Would the_flying_hawkstar please stop blabbing around that you have won GAD 3 times please, i respect you for your wins but the constant ringing of "I've won GAD 3 times and you have only won once" in my ear is really hurting now. Anywho, back to the topic, does anyone know whether Pro Evolution Soccer is coming out on the platinum 2 list and if so when? I think i have £20 resting at the bottom of my bank so i might get Pro Evo if it is coming out on platinum 2.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:44
Regular
Well it looks like SR are a little behind to me if it's not Platinum yet.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I saw this is football platinum in Game yesterday
Sun 28/04/02 at 16:56
Hmm, well on the site it says that it isn't platinum yet. Very strange...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.