GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who plays for a football team"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 20:41
Regular
i was just wondering if any of you people play for a football team
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I play for Lamphey Senior's. They play in the 3rd Division of the Pembrokeshire League.

We finished are season about 3-4 weeks ago and we finshed 3rd from bottom, it would of been 5th from bottom if two teams had not quit the league half way through.
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:04
Pegasus in the thundermite league
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
I play for Pegasus YFC Under 15's.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I used to play for a team... bottom of the league every season except my last full one, and in they year I quite we apparently came 3rd!! :O

I quit at x-mas about 2 years ago, mainly cuz I got fed up with our manager and how he allowed loads of people to join and never even considered me for the bench. He'd always pick the same team, and whenever I was on the bench, he'd bring on the other 2 subs for the last 2 minutes but neevr me!! And I was the only person who could take a decent corner kick - hit the post once and all! ;D But never scored. :(

I miss it now, and I thank him for one thing: unlocking my potential as a left-winger even though i'm right footed.

If I had the chance now, i'd join up with a local side again, but very few are still running for 17 year olds and I hate most of the other team's player anyway. Also, if I could go back 2 years, i'd probably force myself to stick with them - or at least find a new club!

Now I feel like a wasted talent. And I rarely even get to kick a ball anymore! :(
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:41
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i was just wondering if any of you people play for a football team

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.