GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something bothering u?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 20:32
Regular
I felt it would be nice to have a post where people can talk about people in the music or film industry that they dislike. Or simply talk about things that bother them in general.

For example, i hate it when little kids are let into films that they are clearly not old enough to see. And all they do is sit there and make noise all the way through.

I also hate the way every one is praising Harry Potter. I hate the film and i would love to stamp on the kid's head.

Pop music in general enoys me emensly. I just do not see the appeal in all the poop idol stuff. (Yes, the poop was intentional)

So, any one else need to get something off their chest then go on.

(PLEASE, NO RACIST, SEXIST, or RELIGIOUS REMARKS. AS WE MUST RESPECT EVERY PERSON WHO MAY USE THIS FORUM)
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Nickobold wrote:

> I'm sure she is that film is very poor i hate slipknot and will young.

Nooooooo.....

Haley is not a girl! Haley is a boy. With a girl's name. :-D

I don't like Slipknot either. 'Wait and Bleed' is alright though. Just ignore the name.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:15
Nickobold wrote:

>
>
> i hate slipknot and will young.

Another two things that i cannot do but agree with. I see no interest in either of these musical 'talents'
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Bobba you"
Vottanator wrote:

> Harry Potter kid, in case you're reading this, I haven't seen your
> film but you suck!
>
> And Haley is a much better actor than you.
>
> You suck again!

I'm sure she is that film is very poor i hate slipknot and will young.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It hasn't changed my view of the actor. I am still big fans of both of them. I was simply using them to defend another person I like - Liam Gallagher.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:50
I agree that they are not the most interesting interviewees. But that should not effect people's view of the actor. Some people are just not very good with interviews. I am sure they could easily go on with a script and deliver a great interview if they wanted. Or like Arnie just repeat the same words in every interview (trust me, i read 5 interviews about Collateral Damage and they are all near enough the same)
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The next Fincher wrote:
> Wash your muth out with soap!!!!

NO! :-D

>
> Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones, Blade Runner) The man is the essences of
> a rugged hero. He is the orignal Urban cowboy.
>
> And Bobby De Niro. The man is possibly the best actor alive. They may
> not be interesting interviewees, but that is because they don't wanna
> give a false perseption of the atificial Hollywood promotion.

I'm not saying De Niro is a poor actor. He is my favourite actor, and in my opinion (and yours), the best actor alive. I thank you for agreeing and would like you to tell that to Stryke. However, have you seen any interviews with these people?! They are possibly even more boring than M. Night Shyamalan! And he is boring as hell, he just drones on forever! Harrison Ford never changes the tone of his voice EVER! EVER EVER EVER! I like him in films (he makes Star Wars what it is) but when being interviewed, I'm almost put to sleep. A prime example of his dullness is the interviews at the end of the Indiana Jones videos. WHY AREN'T THESE OUT ON DVD?!

Bob De Niro on the other hand, just says pretty much nothing. He at least changes the tone of his voice but he can't put string more than 3 words together!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:18
Wash your muth out with soap!!!!

Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones, Blade Runner) The man is the essences of a rugged hero. He is the orignal Urban cowboy.

And Bobby De Niro. The man is possibly the best actor alive. They may not be interesting interviewees, but that is because they don't wanna give a false perseption of the atificial Hollywood promotion.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:17
"...Unicef pennies.."
Well i stand by the "dismally small vocal range" bit.

And it's good to see an intelligently written rebuttal. Much nicer than the flurry of angry replies I expect KR will leave if he sees this! :-D
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The next Fincher wrote:
> and Away with little children!!

This could sound slightly suspicious to passers by. :-D
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> I hate Liam gallagher.

-------

But Oasis rule!

-----

>
> He is an untalented singer of dismally small vocal range.

-----

But he looks good when he sings. And he isn't untalented anyway. :-D

-----

> He starts fights, hurls abuse, attacks photographers and behaves like
> a drunken fool, but only when he has a new album on the horizon.
>

----

Better than being infinitely boring in front of the cameras like Harrison Ford and Bob De Niro. (By in front of the cameras, I mean when people are trying to interview them as they are hardly boring in films.)

------

> He's pig ugly.

------

Agreed.

-----

>
> He steals the lime light from his infinately more talented brother.

-----

But his brother is still amusing to watch. He looks constantly in pain, and his backing vocals are incredibly funny.

----

> Grrrr.

----

Okay. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.