GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You have to preorder these 2 comedy dvds now"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
The first is out on the 6th May and is called Brass Eye Series & Special. As you can see it contains a whole series which includes the episodes: Animals, Drugs, Science, Sex, Crime and Moral Decline and then it also contains the controversial special episode about (well you know what).

The second DVD is entitled The Office - Series 1, but this isnt out until September.

Which ones will you be ordering?
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
The first is out on the 6th May and is called Brass Eye Series & Special. As you can see it contains a whole series which includes the episodes: Animals, Drugs, Science, Sex, Crime and Moral Decline and then it also contains the controversial special episode about (well you know what).

The second DVD is entitled The Office - Series 1, but this isnt out until September.

Which ones will you be ordering?
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
I might get the Office as it is sooo funny. Does anyone know if there will be another series?
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:04
"...Unicef pennies.."
I heard that there would be another series of the office. Which is good.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:14
Regular
I can't wait
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I thought it was gonna be Red Dwarf: Series 1 and The Office.

I got one right.

Red Dwarf isn't out until November though. :-(

But I reckon I'll get both of them. Think I'll pass on the brass-eye one though.
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, they're filming a new series of the Office now. That's why Zoë Ball has taken over Ricky Gervais' show on XFM for 8 weeks whil ehe films.
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
Vottanator wrote:
> I thought it was gonna be Red Dwarf: Series 1 and The Office.
>
> I got one right.
>
> Red Dwarf isn't out until November though. :-(
>
> But I reckon I'll get both of them. Think I'll pass on the brass-eye
> one though.

Red Dwarf, forgot about that. I want Zoolander and Rat RAce, both very funny :)
Mon 29/04/02 at 23:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Brasseye on DVD?

Thwack my bonbo.
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
auf deutsch wrote:

> Red Dwarf, forgot about that. I want Zoolander and Rat RAce, both very
> funny :)

Those are terrible terrible films.
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:06
Regular
"95% organic"
Absolute magic! I got 4 of the Brass Eye episodes on video and lent it to about 1000 different people... but the whole series + on DVD!... I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

In fact, I feel a Brass Eye-style thread coming on right now...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.