GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
Have you ever wondered when you pass somebody at the shops, path or sit next to them on bus if you have ever passed them before sometime in your life... you just never really noticed them at all?
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Have you ever wondered when you pass somebody at the shops, path or sit next to them on bus if you have ever passed them before sometime in your life... you just never really noticed them at all?
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:12
"Mimmargh!"
Not really.

Maybe your just thinking about next door neighbors?
Lol.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:14
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yeah, I've wondered that a few times. I used to sit on the school bus and wonder if those other kids had been on it before at some point. It was hard to tell though, because they all used to wear the same thing.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also have you ever wondered if you have been the first person to stand on a certain piece of land... or if not who has stepped on it before you...

I like thinking like that
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why do people always hate other people?

Everyone does... including me.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Bobba you"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why do people always hate other people?
>
> Everyone does... including me.

Why carnt every one be like you then just becuase people where glasses and have crap clothes doesnt mean that there diffrent there are to many suicides in this country cos off bulling.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Bobba you"
sorry i got it the wrong way round i thought you said eccepte me.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:38
Nickobold wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Why do people always hate other people?
>
> Everyone does... including me.
>
> Why carnt every one be like you then just becuase people where glasses
> and have crap clothes doesnt mean that there diffrent there are to
> many suicides in this country cos off bulling.

Well said matey. I considered suicide on many occasions in my old school days, but it was my family (albeit broken) who kept me going, and I know it would literally shatter them if I went through with it, as well as my friends. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to waste my life over some git who has to get off on trying to hurt other people. They can all suck my spotted dick...
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:40
Regular
comprehensive schools really do affect your life. one of my mates is going through depression and has days off because of it. and what happens when he comes back? they all rip it out of him.

kids can be so cruel
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There is a pattern to bullying...

A kid gets bullied by a bully

The bully gets bullied of his dad

His dad got bullied of his granpa

His granpa got bullied off his great granpa

Althought it's not always the case.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.